The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mitchs Litter

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i call nick uncle now im part of the clan :D but pat says i have to call her sis :D does that mean i call u dad now steve (w00t) :thumbsup:

Call me what ever you want ---every one else does --most of all Karen uses least letters only 4 as a rule ;) ;) :wacko: :wacko:

what love (w00t) or t..t :D ok pop see u soon :thumbsup:

Yes that will do 4 starters son --- :blink: :blink: :blink: :sweating:

steve

Steve/Karen we,ll have to have a family meeting about Gaz/Dee,joining the family :huggles: Hope Gaz is not BLACK BALLED.

gas man and Pat. 8) :clown:

mitch asked me to put this on today, the 3 boys r still available charging only £100 4 them. their breeding is pretty good hunters tweed ( master blaster x tiger lil) ( litter sis to acca and also a very good bend bitch) the builder ( crazy cracker x sunlight) (sunlight mother 2 peggy sue, babybelle etc) the builder was also a very good bend dog gaining a few titles im sorry im not sure exactly wot. anyway if anyone is interseted ( for £100 i wud think there will b some offers) then please pm me thru here and il pm u mitchs number. ring him after 8pm though. cheerz sherry :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back