The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Moira Game Fair 2008

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
good to hear that rose she will be better before you know it

:( hi rose im very sorry to here tori was hurt i hope she makes a fast recovery its a disgrace and it seems to be happening more and more lately :( julie

Miss Madam said:
The owner was in the garden when the dog came out at us.. i was raging but the owner took responsibility for it & paid for the vet bill so i never reported it.. i know its still not the point as it should never have happened in the first place... :angry:   :wacko: anyway the vet did a tidy job so it doesnt look too bad now.... :thumbsup:
Rose :)

great to hear she is on the mend rose but to be honest you should report the dog just to be on safe side cos wot happens if next person is not so lucky or its a child attacked.would make owner bit more aware of there dogs and responsable for its actions.but all aside good luck with tori :thumbsup:

poor tori :( hope she makes a speedy recovery rose :huggles: :luck:

Bluebell said:
Bill, Samantha & myself...
Moira026.jpg

Colin, Rhonda, Craig & Grant with Rum, Zena & Bronco..

Moira021.jpg

Grant with Rum...

Moira015.jpg

Eddie & Liz with Hugo...

Moira009.jpg

Ahh.Mr Mc Kinstry.Good to see you back in da game mate.Knew der was summit going on,when u were at Roberts show mate.Good on ya,and it's nice to see you with a decent pup in youre hand too. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Miss Madam said:
longstone lad said:
great pic's Deirdre. :)
Tori's pups r all gorgeous and lookin great  o:)

well done Tori in da u23's showing  :thumbsup:

Well done every1 who picked up a prize  :)   and all who took part  :)

rhonda :thumbsup:

Thanks all for the nice comments.. i had a great day in the sun,lol 8) & with Tori too,lol :D although her luck ran out 2day when she was attacked by a bull terrier while i was walking her & she ended up in the vets under anesthetic getting her shoulder stitched up.. :rant: :( pure ragin as she was coming on well.. :angry: poor Tori... :(

Rose :)

Realy sorry to here this Rose,as she was lookin good in that pic.Pup's r lookin good too i might add. ...Billy...

Only just read about Tori, hope she recovers quickly Rose. I nearly ended up in a similar situation myself but the other way round - it was Siva going for a Staff !!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back