The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mojito

mally

Mallyfieldwhippets.com
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I've recently bought a new softbox and studio flash/model lamps. I thought i'd set one up with a soft box and take a few shots of Mojito whilst she was laid on the sofa.

Please let me know what you think

IMG_7376-1.jpg

IMG_7377-1.jpg

IMG_7379-1.jpg

IMG_7380-1.jpg

IMG_7383-1.jpg

IMG_7387-1.jpg

IMG_7394-1.jpg

IMG_7398-1.jpg

IMG_7400-1.jpg

IMG_7407-1.jpg

These are absolutely beautiful photos :wub:

Mojito is a stunning :wub:

First class photos, you must be really pleased black dogs are so hard to photograph :D

Mojito is stunning :wub: :wub:

I know nothing about photography so the technical details are lost on me :wacko: They are stunning photographs though!

They are all lovely but the black and white one is just beautiful - love the composition with the curves of her head and the sofa arm and she looks so relaxed. That's a prize winner!

Gorgeous ... and yes, I like the black and white best too. She is so pretty :wub: She has a look of Taran about her :)

Likewise, I know nothing about photography but the third one down is gorgeous. Black dogs in condition look fabulous and Mojito is stunning.

Stunning piccies Mally...she is beautiful :wub:

We're hoping to get over to Mally's photoshoot in Walesby on the 21st March ... just wondering if anyone else is going?

Beautiful shots, shiny coat and soft eyes

What lovely photo's. I like the side profile ones the best. Great name too!!

Thanks for your kind comments on both Mojito and the photography. Mojito is very special indeed, she's very laid back and a real pleasure to have around the house, as you can see she's made herself at home lol. I've abit of experience in working dogs as she's already showing more promise than Vixen at the same age (6months). Mojito caught her first rabbit last week on her morning walk on the back fields, admittingly it was only a young one but she scented it in the long grass and caught it after a very short chase (only about 5 yards). I won't work her until late august and then only if she's ready.

Her basic training is almost complete now, she sits,stays and walks to heel off the lead and her recall is 100% it''s time now to let her continue to be a puppy and enjoy herself for another 3 months before i start roadwalking her and getting her fit ready for her working career.

I'm going to try and get a few pics of Vixen and fern tomorrow using the same setup.

Thanks again

What beautiful photos you have taken - I love the 3rd one down with the profile shot and the look in her eyes in the 5th picture is heart melting.

I am a keen amateur photographer who would love to know more that I do! I wish I could take some pictures like that myself. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back