The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mollee 11years Old

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
quintessence said:
Mollee has become very famous today Jackie.  My friend with the 'hairy hounds' rang and I told her about Mollee's win, I then got an e-mail from my 'going to shows' mate with the gundogs and I told her about Mollee in my reply.  I had a lady in the shop who shows Golden Retrievers and I told her as well.
I did trip over my words once though when I said "I knew an elderly lady with a whippet" but I soon corrected it to "I knew a lady with an elderly whippet".

I'm not a gossip, :wacko:   it's just that I thought her win was really special. :wub:

Jenny

Thanks Jenny :lol: Is that how you see me :( :huggles:

JAX said:
Gt grandma Mollee is 11years young on the 20th :cheers:   and tonight I took her along to our ringcraft matchnight , Not only did she win best vet , but also Best in Match  :D
Well done Jackie,what a beautiful old girl!!

Amandaxx

Happy birthday lovely old lady :wub:

Have attached a pic I took of her when she won the veteran bitch class at EAWC last summer, handle here by John Foster

she is a real credit to you Jax :huggles:

VB.jpg

Thannks Louise for the pic , , :huggles: that day was a good win as she beat a couple of champions that I love too :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back