The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mollie

stephen mason

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This is Mollie at just less than 5 months, daughter of Isidra and G.G.G.G.P of Sp. Ch. Pardee Party Highjinks and Dondelayo Joyful Lass with Manoir de la Grenouillère, Silkstone, Bohem and Hillsdown thrown in.

DSC00829_4_1.JPG

DSC00829_4_1.JPG

stephen mason said:
This is Mollie at just less than 5 months, daughter of Isidra and G.G.G.G.P of Sp. Ch. Pardee Party Highjinks and Dondelayo Joyful Lass with Manoir de la Grenouillère, Silkstone, Bohem and Hillsdown thrown in.

stephen mason said:
stephen mason said:

Think that should read G.G.G.G.G Daughter. 5th. generation at least. Regards, Stephen

Oh she looks lovely :wub: :wub: very feminine,I love the way her brindling stops at her neck,very unusual :thumbsup:

Lovely little girl. How is P High Jinx bred Stephen?

Karen said:
Lovely little girl.  How is P High Jinx bred Stephen?
Sp. Ch. Pardee Party Highjinks ( Nipper of Nevedith X New Tissue Paper of Nevedith at Pardee) was imported by us from Dolly Bradshaw as a mate for Dondelayo Joyful Lass who must have been one of the last Dondelayos. Nipper of Nevedith ( Ch. Nevedith Xray.. Finish I believe X Beksam Overture with Molecats) Was that your breeding Karen?. Regards, Stephen

stephen mason said:
Karen said:
Sp. Ch. Pardee Party Highjinks ( Nipper of Nevedith X New Tissue Paper of Nevedith at Pardee) was imported by us from Dolly Bradshaw as a mate for Dondelayo Joyful Lass who must have been one of the last Dondelayos. Nipper of Nevedith ( Ch. Nevedith Xray.. Finish I believe X Beksam Overture with Molecats) Was that your breeding Karen?. Regards, Stephen

The reason I asked was, I know its a long way back but she really reminds me of Nipper, and yes I did breed Nipper of N

Karen said:
stephen mason said:
Karen said:

The reason I asked was, I know its a long way back but she really reminds me of Nipper, and yes I did breed Nipper of N

Well I never knew that (w00t) :oops: :lol:

Ann Knights last Dondelayo litter was CH Samarkands Firewolf x Postlady of Dondelayo resulting in Ch Firedance at Silkstone and Carved opel at Silkstone ( my Camilla) being 2 from the litter ;)

Nice looking pup Stephen

Karen said:
stephen mason said:
Karen said:

You learn something new everyday ! :thumbsup:

Looking nice Stephen :thumbsup:

Millie said:
Karen said:
stephen mason said:
Karen said:

Thank you for your comments.Nipper of Nevedith is Mollie`s G.G.G sire on her sire´s side and G.G.G.G.G sire on her dam`s side. Certainly a long way back. Dondelayo Joyful Lass (Ch. Samarkand´s Firewolf X Dondelayo Anjuli ) the sire of both being Wellnigh Beaubelles. Regards to all, Stephen

stephen mason said:
Millie said:
Karen said:
stephen mason said:
Karen said:

Thank you for your comments.Nipper of Nevedith is Mollie`s G.G.G sire on her sire´s side and G.G.G.G.G sire on her dam`s side. Certainly a long way back. Dondelayo Joyful Lass (Ch. Samarkand´s Firewolf X Dondelayo Anjuli ) the sire of both being Wellnigh Beaubelles. Regards to all, Stephen

My Simon was by Wellnigh Beaubelles

Last edited by a moderator:
Smon looks lovely too. :wub: love black and white pics.

I found this picture of Nipper, he was about 8 weeks old here

NIPPER1.jpg

This is one of his brothers, Molecat Magic Dance

Nippers_brother.jpg

This is one of his brothers Molecat Magic Dance

Nippers_brother.jpg

Karen, can you explain to me how it came about that the other puppies in the litter carried your kennel name but Nipper did not? Why was he not "Molecat Nipper of Nevedith"?

The English system is so confusing! :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back