214g to 354g

284g to 486g

210g to 396g

278g to 308g

Last edited by a moderator:
Amber looks very pleased with herself - pups look to be coming on a treat :wub:

They are lovely good look with them all :luck:

oh, how adorable, lucky, lucky you getting to cuddle those sweet tiny babies, well one is def. not tiny....but still scrumptious

:wub: keep the pics coming :thumbsup:

Jacqui ffs learn him how to resize (w00t)

Looking good! :cheers:

resize.JPG

from left to right weights at 19th Sept 12 days old

402g

472g

655g

620g

555g

in old money for Ricky ;)

14,1/2 oz

1lb 1 oz

1lb 7,1/2oz

1lb 6oz

1lb 3,1/2oz

Got my weights now - they're pretty much about the same as Kit's litters at 12 days, little bit smaller than Ella's - i stop weighing mine daily at 14 days and only weigh weekly from then on, so we'll compare again next week :thumbsup:

Litter 2 to Jake

Flo 1lb 2oz - made 26lb

Milo 1lb 7oz - made 30ishlb

Scout 1lb 4oz - made 30ishlb

Litter 3 to Jake

Leo 15oz - made 36lb

Poker 14oz - made 29lb

Smokey 15oz - made 29lb

Ella's litter.

Dobs 1lb 14oz - 37lb

Genie 1lb 3 1/2oz - 27lb

Ziggy 1lb 7oz - 29lb

Billy 1lb 10oz - 36/37lb

Jude 1lb 14 1/2 oz - 30lb

awww lovely looking pups. only ever bred once and it was mickey whizz he weighed 1lb 2oz @ one day old, @ 13 weeks he weighed 15lb and his racing weight was 50lb.

Vicky said:
Got my weights now - they're pretty much about the same as Kit's litters at 12 days, little bit smaller than Ella's 
ta for that :)

to be fair Kit isn't a big eater and errrr Ella is and Amber has the same family traits as Ella as far as eating goes. So probably better to give more weight to Ellas results than Kits.

i reckon they were a bit premature; Amber was early. I'll see what day there eyes open to help know what developement stage they're at.

sherry said:
awww lovely looking pups. only ever bred once and it was mickey whizz he weighed 1lb 2oz @ one day old, @ 13 weeks he weighed 15lb and his racing weight was 50lb.

50 LB (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

eyes started to open today :)

pupjp1.JPG

pics with kids

DSCF0004.JPG

DSCF0007.JPG

:wub: lovely!

great one of Sam and pup..looks like its winking.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back