The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mossbawnhill Dream On.....

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers:

05whippet said:
I know that it is'nt really nice to brag but I just wanted to share this news with everyone as both Ryan and I are very happy and extremely proud......
"Fallow" Mossbawnhill Dream On (Fin JW 07) who lives in Finland & is owned & handled by Aino Makela (who is also a member of this forum) is now a.....[SIZE=21pt]FIN & NOR Ch [/SIZE] This is the 2nd Ch in this litter of five and as it was only our 2nd ever litter we are really pleased & proud of them.

She got her title at her first show after her 2nd birthday (In Finland a dog cannot become a Ch until he/she turns 2 and gains another CAC) and in fact had 8 CAC's but needed to wait for that final one after she turned 2yrs.The Show was Jyvaskyla Int and the judge was Ursula Langer (Ger)

Sorry to rant on a bit  :b ,but as you can gather we are really over the moon with this result!!

:cheers:   :cheers: [SIZE=21pt]HUGE CONGRATS AINO & NEW FIN & NOR Ch [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] Mossbawnhill Dream On (FIN JW 07) "Fallow"!!  [/SIZE] :cheers:   :cheers:

I don't have a pic from the show but here are a couple taken relatively recently. :thumbsup:

Huge congrats Pamela and Ryan, what a super bitch she looks, Hope this is another CH. of many for you and your kennels,enjoy your moments. All the best from Mossbawnhill's Better Boy and all at Ribblesmere. Have a drink on us !!!!,

Sarsanet said:
lalena said:
(w00t) oh wow pam! you guys must be over the moon :cheers:
She's beautiful, Pam. What's her breeding? Looks like she deserves all her Ch. titles & she's probably get some more before she's done.

Gail.

Hi Gail,

Thankyou!!

She is actually quite internationally bred with a good spattering of American lines behind her (Collooney,Airescot,Chelsea,Bohem & Sportingfield)....she is out of our foundation bitch "Bracken" Collooney Mamma Mia who is by Airescot Ruby Rascal (so going back into a lot of American lines on his side) and sired by Lorricbrook Trussardi At Shalfleet who again is primarily American. :thumbsup:

05whippet said:
I know that it is'nt really nice to brag ... :cheers:   :cheers: [SIZE=21pt]HUGE CONGRATS AINO & NEW FIN & NOR Ch [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] Mossbawnhill Dream On (FIN JW 07) "Fallow"!!  [/SIZE] :cheers:   :cheers:

Why is it not nice to brag???? You are TOTALLY entitled to do so - a great achievement and ... I reckon that is one beauty of the internet and chat boards, so that we can share this news about our dogs' achievements, instantly. I, for one, really appreciate hearing this kind of news from all over the world.

So CONGRATULATIONS Pamela, Ryan, Aino and Fallow!!!

:cheers: Huge congratulations Pam,she's lovely :wub: :cheers:

You have every right to brag!! Many many congrats :thumbsup: :cheers:

Thank you all :huggles: :huggles:

I'm very proud of Fallow and all her achievements :wub: And thankful to Pamela & Ryan :huggles:

I'll put here some new photos of her as soon as I get some! ;)

Many congratulations! Fallow is :wub: My OH saw her in the flesh at a show, when he was visiting ESS friends in Finland and thought she was lovely.

:cheers:

CONGRATULATIONS

Pamela and Ryan on your new Mossbawnhill champion.

Here's to more.

Congratulations Pam, Ryan & Aino on the your new champion - and go ahead and brag, I do it on lists like this because it's too hard to explain to my family what it means :teehee:

Lisa

Missed this while I was on holiday.

[SIZE=14pt] :cheers: Big CONGRATULATIONS to Aino and the lovely Fallow. :wub: [/SIZE]

Well done to Pamela and Ryan for breeding such a beautiful girl :thumbsup:

Pauline & Ruby

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back