The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mossbawnhill Smooth As Silk For Rushden

louiejoe

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here are a couple of photo's of Damson (Mossbawnhill Smooth As Silk For Rushden) which we took at the park today. She was 7 months yesterday.

Hope you like them Tina :thumbsup:

DAMSON_1_cropped.jpg

And here's another showing that she can actually keep all four feet still at once, when she chooses :- " . Not quite perfect, a little over stretched at the back...but all four feet are on the ground at once!!!!! (w00t) :lol: :lol:

Damson1_cropped.jpg

And here she is at Dun Laoghaire International show last weekend where she won the puppy bitch class. This photo was taken by Pamela, her breeder :D

Damson_Dun_Laoghaire_08.jpg

She is so lovely!! :wub: :wub:

Fallow sends kisses to her and wishes good luck to upcoming shows :thumbsup:

(w00t) OOO Thankyou :huggles: I love watching how they grow up! Damson is such a stunner :wub: Pamela must be very proud. :thumbsup:

She a little cracker Tracy,wish you lots of luck with her :luck: :luck: Bet your real proud Pamela :thumbsup:

littlenell said:
(w00t) OOO Thankyou :huggles: I love watching how they grow up! Damson is such a stunner :wub: Pamela must be very proud. :thumbsup:
Yep both Ryan & I are Tina & Dawn!! This litter are slightly different as they have an almost purely American pedigree but they have still managed to do very well (so far) and we are soooo pleased with them. Their litter brother Mossbawnhill Celtic Legacy "Toni" (who was pictured on here and called "Forest") lives out in Russia with sisters Natalia Malyarenko & Julia Eliseeva & on his first show he went BPIS! :thumbsup:

Tracy thanks for posting those pics...even though I see her regularly,it is still lovely to see pics of her!! :wub: ;) and she looks sooooo like her daddy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damson is a beautiful girl....and I so like her name :wub:

Pauline & Ruby

:D thanks for all your lovely comments about Damson (w00t) they are very much appreciated :thumbsup:

Tracy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back