The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Most Successful Whippet Racers

kipper fluke said:
was referring to the named dog-Outbound- and what this actual dog has achieved-not the breeding
Karen
:p outbound got his first Rch title at 15 months, beating Sup rch Kirby, also making I,B,M final, and open finals, in 2003 he got Nch, so it would seem your wrong he has in fact done more in the bwra,than the nwrf, :- "

kipper fluke said:
Outbound????? :eek: Hardly what you'd call consistent though Richie-It could only win at Fed events! Where is it now-not been around for abit.

Karen
:b SO WHERE IS CORAL NOT BEEN ABOUT FOR ABIT ?? :oops:

Got to be Steve and Julie Batson , and Dave and Mary Chapman for me.

:)

Im going to be cheeky now :b our little girl produced

Email , Mayhem , Blue Goblin , Slippy Blue :- " LOL

What about Brian Seedhouse's great bitch R.ch Meg's Music mated to R.Ch. Tyrone and produce R.ch/N.ch Laid Back, N.ch Sam the Man, R.ch.N.ch. Meg's Honey, N.ch. Saxon Gate, and R.ch Cushti. between this litter there were l8 titles. Brian also bred R.ch Saxon Honeybee and R.Ch./N.ch. Saxon Honey. Those who remember Brian used to Run the Devon W.R.C. (Cullumpton) :D :p :cheers:

CRACKED ITS, OFFSPRING SUP RCH MIDNIGHT RUN, SUP RCH GEM'S LAD, RUN UP SUP LEGS AND LIPS, NCH FLEETWOOD FLAME, RCH, NCH MONKEY,RCH, NCH SAMMY BOY, RCH, NCH SUN PRINCESS, RCH NCH TROUBLE SPOT, NCH SOUTHERN SCOTT, SORRY IF I MISSED ANYONE,

SPELLBOUND, OFFSPRING SUP RCH/ CH OF CHS STREISAND, SUP NCH STs + Bends CH OF CHS HELLBOUND, RCH NCH ANOTHER SPOT, RCH NCH OUTBOUND, RCH NIGHT VENTURE, RCH NCH SHANIA, RCH SINNDAR, RCH YOU DARE, INDIAN INK RCH NCH MONAHAN, AGAIN I'AM SORRY IF I MISSED ANYONE :cheers:

What about Lar & Sue Burns Irish Jig Angel Jive Talk Jodami Gabi They bred all of these and all fantastic racers. Woody

i'd have to say colin & alison armstrong.

also mrs oliver as mickey mouse has thrown some excelent dogs.

WHAT ABOUT TAM & SHELLY McKEY THEY HAVE BRED SOME EXCELENT LITTERS,

timwestwood said:
throuh my ongoing research on brood bitchesLinda windle as bred some great dog  Lenny richardson don irene arundel

with their victoria line. Dave @Sue hudson had some gooduns.

I amjust doing a breeder @racer the Bellwood from yorks.

sup ncn rch time for venture

rch nch wild blueberry

rch steel venture

rch inter city

rch nch venture free

rch johnny venture

rch nch beau venture

rch la nikita

rch nch kels time

sup rch venture forth

AND not forgeting the crazy cracker and all is pups
please don't forget BRU-DI VENTURE and Total Eclispe

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back