The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mountain Whippets

Dotty&Duke

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We decided to have a change today and try something a bit more challenging. We used to do lots of mountain walks but haven't for ages. Given that we live in a fairly mountainous region of South East Wales I thought it was a bit lazy not to take advantage of some of the gorgious walks in our area. Also the dogs loved it! But had to go on lead some of the time due to the wildlife..

20110628_Skirrid_0013.jpg

Come on Mum lets go!

20110628_Skirrid_0018.jpg

20110628_Skirrid_0022.jpg

Come on fat boy slim lets look for the sheeps...

20110628_Skirrid_0027.jpg

Can't see no sheeps but I can see the sugarloaf Mountain. I bet theres sheeps over there...

20110628_Skirrid_0032.jpg

Ooh no mum theres the trig point you aint gonna make us walk up there are you??

20110628_Skirrid_0044.jpg

Aahaa there spotted 2 o'clock there's the sheeps! yummy...

20110628_Skirrid_0053.jpg

The reason why they were on leads Sheep!!

20110628_Skirrid_0041.jpg

Just to prove we made it to the top!!

Brilliant photos - looked like a really lovely walk. :thumbsup: It must be great to live in such a beautiful part of the country. :wub: :wub:

Brilliant views, how lucky are you, but have you not missed something out about your walk today? :p lol

Ok hannah don't rub it in :teehee: O.k we went up on our feet but i came down on my arse... :clown: And got covered in wet mud!!! :lol:

Looks like a lovely walk and I'm sure the dogs enjoyed it too! :D I've been up Sugarloaf but not Skirrid :thumbsup:

What a lovely walk. It's an area of the country I've never visited...I really must get down that way one day.

Ok hannah don't rub it in :teehee: O.k we went up on our feet but i came down on my arse... :clown: And got covered in wet mud!!! :lol:
nO PICTURES OF THIS??? SHAME!!!

Lovely views up there!

Lovely to see some new photos of Dotty and Duke :wub: What a great looking walk you went on and the dogs look like they enjoyed it too. What fantastic views you get from up there! I always feel quite refreshed after a hill walk.

Thanks for the lovely comments. yes we are very lucky living up here except when it snows and when it does it really snows! Well clair as of today i have a bruise on my bum! you really don't want a pic of that Lol (w00t) Gillian i'm going to try the sugarloaf next time, its also a lovely walk up there. Only problem about this part of the world is Sheep... Way too many sheep! :))

Brilliant photos :thumbsup:

My lot are far too interested in sheep as well. It is a real shame as it rather dictates where we go for walks.

The dogs certainly looked to be having a great time.

wow what fantastic views and gorgeous whippies :thumbsup: we avoid silly sheep too.... mine are completely in control around horses or cattle, but sheep send them scatty :wacko:

Wonderful views and lovely whippies :wub:

Think I can feel a walk coming on, seeing all these great piccies :thumbsup:

What a lovely walk to have on your doorstep. Thanks for sharing the photos :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back