The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mourne Show Photo's

billyboy45

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sorry these are so late i going up,on here.But between photobucket,and my laptop,being clogged up with too many files,and photo's,then things are very,very slow.Will just put what i have on here,without any imfo on whats what.

IMG_6248.jpg

IMG_6249.jpg

IMG_6251.jpg

IMG_6252.jpg

IMG_6253.jpg

IMG_6260.jpg

IMG_6272.jpg

IMG_6282.jpg

IMG_6283.jpg

IMG_6290.jpg

IMG_6296.jpg

IMG_6297.jpg

These are a couple same as Ian's.Only from an almost head on angle.Tyson was certainly a lucky little dog,that he is so little.Imagin a 70 lber coming down on his neck like that.

IMG_6298.jpg

IMG_6300.jpg

This was the famous Kit/or Cat.Owned by the lurcher judge.Unfortunately,she weren't so famous over here.Nice wee bitch though.Just a pity that some folk couldn't even show their whippet x greyhounds,knowing that he hates the breed,and when some of us did take the chance.Those thoughts became a reality.He did though,give each and every dog,the same amount of handling,and in the end,got the job done.We was soaked through to the skin,by the time we got in the ring,as it poured down.The dogs looked like wet dishcloth's,and im sure felt even worse.If the USPCA,had turned up.They'd have done us all for cruelty.Anyway.

IMG_6304.jpg

IMG_6305.jpg

Some show pix,of various winners.

IMG_6315.jpg

IMG_6316.jpg

The judge dont need no introduction on here,as i think we all know him.Or should i say.Knew him.As he dont be on here no more.He's an out n out Colliex lover.So we can't realy fault him for that.But in a land were we dont need 50 a night rabbit dogs,as we aint got the rabbits.Then i dont think it's fair to fault our 10/12 a night dogs.Id gave anything,for the need of a few 50 a night dog's/bitches.But thats life i guess.Maybe our next show judge wont mind how many times a night our wee treasures can run up and down,or round and round a few fields.

IMG_6320.jpg

IMG_6325.jpg

This wee man has been making a big impact on the terrier scene lately,and after a big win in Scottland,a week or so ago.He's come back on his own turf,and done it again.Winning overall Terrier Champion.

IMG_6328.jpg

Unfortunately,i had to leave for home before dark,as Alannah had to get home cause her blood count was playing up a bit,and she needed to be got home for her supper n stuff.To keep her right.It was over a 2 hour drive,so i wasn't taking any chances with her.It was also her 9th birthday,and she had a wee surprise waiting for her,when she got home,in the shape of a thing with 2 wheels,that her mum and me wanted to gave her,before bed time.So i never got to take the pix of the lurcher champion.Sorry.

Great pics as always Billy You didnt get much time for your own dogs

with having to take pics at all the rings Really enjoyed the day

nice pics billy, see you at moira and get a chat, God bless you

THANKS BILLY FOR THE PICS AND WELL DONE TO EVERYONE,FAIR PLAY TO YOUNG ANTHONY AS THAT MAN IN THE PICTURE IS A KC JUDGE IN TERRIERS WHO ALSO WORKS HIS DOGS,AGAIN THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ATTENDED AS THE MONEY THAT WAS RAISED MAY WELL SAVE SOMEONES LIFE

I recon that if all the shows were as well attended as this one,then we could see a great boost in the lurcher world,over the next few years.It's great to see new faces,running new venues,even they are a hundred miles away from Kirsty n me.Realy lookin forward to Sunday,as we might not do Moira,with it gona be a rough night tonight,and giving it very bad,for tomorrow as well.Car mght have come with 2 wing's.But it cant fly.Definately wont float,when the place becomes waterlogged.Dont fancy payin a tenner to get towed out.Not realy worth the hassle,and for what.To be classed as the dirt of the earth.If the weather forcast is totaly wrong,then we'll see,but i can't realy afford 2 shows in the 1 weekend.Without summit else suffering.See u all Sunday.Where the showing will be on that beautiful well cared for lawn,in front of the house.

Last edited by a moderator:
on the gate money billy i count 223 adults came through then children on top of that

hi billy,in all the people who attended you seem to be the only one to attack the judge,did he not put a gh whippet as supreme champion as it looks like one in the pictures,did any collie xs win??? and did cat not win her race and then didnt enter in any other as markbrick was judging?????i beleave she was the only dog to catch the lure??at 5 and with as much work as shes done i think thats not bad,also kieron well done on raiseing as much as you did it was a top day,and will see you at moira hope the weather stays nice,god bless philip

but i would like to say billy you take some good photos and well done, but i was there peed wet through showing my terriers and any judge who stood there and did the job them judges did all day deserves a big thankyou, not a moan because your dogs didnt win,philip

hi billy,in all the people who attended you seem to be the only one to attack the judge,did he not put a gh whippet as supreme champion as it looks like one in the pictures,did any collie xs win??? and did cat not win her race and then didnt enter in any other as markbrick was judging?????i beleave she was the only dog to catch the lure??at 5 and with as much work as shes done i think thats not bad,also kieron well done on raiseing as much as you did it was a top day,and will see you at moira hope the weather stays nice,god bless philip
It was a BedyxGreyhound who won the show actualy,and im not attacking the judge.It's common knowledge that he absolutely hates none ped's,and whippet x greyhounds.Not one lie,in what ive said.If you were watching the racing,there were a few who caught the lure,and i was only having a bit of banter about cat not performing well.If you look at Bluebells pix,and can tell me that ,that aint Mark,lined up with everyone else,about to slip cat in the semi final.Then i'll publicaly eat my camera.She came fourth in that race,and not one of them completed the course,as they never took the jump.Ive been to 2 shows this year,before the Mourne show.On both occasions,we came out on top,with my own Trouble bitch being best lurcher at the 1st show,and then Kirsty's Dannyboy,winning lurcher championship,and then overall show championship.Now im not for one moment,saying i have the best looking dogs in the country,cause i dont,and had actualy picked a colliexgreyhound as my choice that day.But we had our dogs in tip top condition,with not a loose hair on their body.Out of the 4 we showed.Not a single time were any of them pulled into the centre of the ring.This happens from time to time,and thats just dogs.I can accept that,no problem.But when you know that a judge hates the breed,then it becomes a little personal,and to be honest,if id known who the lurcher judge was for the ay,ic have saved myself a 2n1/2 hour drive,to get there.Markbrick is as good a judge as you could get,as i watched him work his way through the dogs,1 by 1.He knows what he's about,and as far as a true lurcher man,and rabbit catcher goes,he would take some beating.But some of us love whippetxgreyhounds,and they are our prefeared choice,when it comes to what we keep i our kennels.As i said.He's a good judge of a dog,but as ive said.He dont like whippetxgreyhounds

point taken billy sorry for the misunderstanding,but it was 2nd in that race and it was a non run all the best and see you moira,philip and ps i did like the dog you had it was a cracker ;)

Fat controller.......i think i know you :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) you need to change your style of writing..youre giving the game away :lol: :-

point taken billy sorry for the misunderstanding,but it was 2nd in that race and it was a non run all the best and see you moira,philip and ps i did like the dog you had it was a cracker ;)
It was my wee bitch Zola that came 2nd in that race with max being 1st.. :thumbsup: :teehee:

great pix billy, a bit scary seeing the ones were Zola is about to fall,lol.. :sweating:

Rose :))

It was my wee bitch Zola that came 2nd in that race with max being 1st.. :thumbsup: :teehee:

great pix billy, a bit scary seeing the ones were Zola is about to fall,lol.. :sweating:

Rose :))

:thumbsup: Well done Rose for coming second with wee Zola, I bet you were surprised when you found out who the judge was. :eek: :lol: Di

it was a rerun dogs didnt do the coarse a complete mix up;and didnt a bullx win the final pity we didnt see cat run to her fullest but for a working dog i think she will do ok over there if he was still in to the shows

Sorry these are so late i going up,on here.But between photobucket,and my laptop,being clogged up with too many files,and photo's,then things are very,very slow.Will just put what i have on here,without any imfo on whats what.
IMG_6248.jpg

IMG_6249.jpg

IMG_6251.jpg

IMG_6252.jpg

IMG_6253.jpg

IMG_6260.jpg

IMG_6272.jpg

IMG_6282.jpg

IMG_6283.jpg
Great photos, But OOOH that jump, I must say it looks an absolute death trap! :eek:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back