The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mourne Show Photo's

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
thanks a million for that mark i will get over and it was a pleasure having you,shows over here are gettin better and the mourne show will run againband will get a whole lot better,i never expected the turn out i got but was delighted.it will always be a charity show although next year id like to split the take with community rescue service and m.u.s.t who are the under water search team that took over from the police,again i thank yous for your contrubition and stantin to the end in that rain,all being well ill see you at the midland...kieran :clown:

ok might as well get banned quicker,well as mark well done to everyone who stood there in that bloody rain :p the turn out was one of the best or not the best ive seen at a show in years,maybe the irish are showing the way in lurcher shows as we dont get that turn out over here esp in such bad weather,kieron i cant thank you enough and your family for showing me and angela such a great weekend and i hope you and your family will come over here for a bit of hunting :D and shopping of coarse :lol: the standard of dogs was fantastic and not a thing lurcher owners want to hear but i could of tossed a coin for 1st and 2nd place many a time ;) john your one clever man you can hunt me out anywere hopefully when you do cornwall this year you will call in :lol: and we might get that run with cat and china i didnt think she would chase the lure after her few hard seasons but she did i just forgot how to slip :lol: :lol: anyway like i say well done to you people over there some top dogs and i think this country has a long way to go to beat some of your dogs were slowly spoiling it over here for ourselves with all the bitching over there with that turnout the atmosphere was fantastic and billy i dont mind whippet greys and your dogs are in good nick and it was nice to meet you but i will see you all again as ive been asked to judge a few but i like the charity ones and again well done for raising so much for a worthwhile charity and i for one hope you lot over there kick arse over here cause the condition and commitment you put in to your dogs as well as the time and money travellin over here you deserve it,markbrick nu1 working lurcher owner :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now iam banned ps i was sick on that bloody ferry as well :lol:
Haha you should travel on it more often ...youll soon get used to it :D

SEE YA DOWN YOUR COUNTRY LATER ON :thumbsup:

So then fatcontroller (aka mark brick) :- how does it feel to be back on k9 putting your point across???? :lol:

:- Have you only just worked that one out Helen. :teehee: (w00t)

no..... i have only just read this topic - i knew straight away :D
the whole of K9 knew ;) except for one person sorry ...but hes been informed :thumbsup:
If u mean me John,then sorry to disapoint.But i knew from the 1st post,but just worded my reply like i was some sort of nit wit.Had a totaly different one ready for the reply button,but thought id let someone else blow his cover mate,as i am trying to stay off anyones toes this year.Hav my own probs,so everyone else can hav my share on here.Id hav thought a good winters work would leave any dog/bitch in tip top condition,and ready to take on the might of the Irish,ok,Ulsterish too.But it seems that i can be wrong sometimes,and not as perfect as i thought i was,ha ha.Anyhow,see you all next weekend at da whippet show.

yes you could be right there billy but that bitch lamps 6 nights a week and works daytime as well in season i thought you of all would realise after 4 good seasons working the field on live stuff a lure isnt as appealing :lol: :lol: :lol: iam willing to let her run anywere anytime as all the others but i didnt get to run her again due to the judging :lol: anyway i am not havin a go or getting into words like i said some crackin dogs there and for a worthwhile charity its ashame we cant get the same numbers now over here like that show,well done everyone and ps billy i do like whippet greys had a few over the yrs and even cat mother was one and my pups father was wispas whispers and got country music the lot in these pups comin up now all the best mark

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back