The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mr Benn - A and T Miners

Well done everyone :cheers: at least the weather was fantastic for you :) :)

Well Done to all winners,especially Karen and the girls with Two Faced :thumbsup:

:D

well done vicky also well done to manton gang :thumbsup:

well done all winners, great day n weather, well ran open. :cheers: :cheers:

well done to all winners and runners, special congrats to Zelda (Bolan) a very hard class to win well done!

cheers

Dave

well done mantoners :thumbsup: and all other winners

well done everyone wish we could of been there but too much work on and scotland around the corner :cheers:

There were a few worse for wear this morning after a night in Gin Pit :cheers: :lol:

Couple of pic's of the finalists of the Mr Benn - i think Jacqui got the others.

Maizee Mu & Mo Chara

BitchFinals.jpg

Must be Magic, Maid Your Point & Guess What

DogFinal.jpg

Mo Chara bitch winner & Maid Your Point Overall

DogBitch.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Supreme Scratch Winner King Bear

Clipboard72.jpg

Supreme Yearling Winner Two-Faced

Clipboard74.jpg

Supreme Veteran Winner North To South

Clipboard75.jpg

Brill pics again thanks. Always enjoy looking through in case we're lucky enough to have had our charges caught on camera and this time we have - thankyou

It is nice to see them isn't it? :) I was over the moon when Vicky got a shot of Dobs at Stockton, up until then I'd never seen him run side on.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back