The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

"mrs" Richard Madeley C4

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Richard youre the epitamy of a "jinny-anne" with your womanly questions on your show...you constantly talk above your lovely wife and butt-in with ridicilous teeth-cringing questions.... i have a question one for you

[SIZE=14pt] DO YOU ASPIRE TO HAVE A MENSTRUAL-CYCLE ?[/SIZE] :blink:

i think you dream of such an event :*

john..whos dogs both hate sissys :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOLOL :)) John your on a roll :thumbsup: but i tell you, your not wrong :))

Oh noooooooooooooooo :eek: he's off on one again :rolleyes: :clown: :D .......John,i'm surprised you even watch that crap :unsure:

dont you have anything to doe, than watch them two self rightous gits (w00t)

LMAO !!! (w00t) (w00t) John....You are impossible !!! :huggles:

Hi John,

Not just me who thinks they stink then!!!They are like two bickering idiots!!!

Think you will get a few replies from this thread :thumbsup: Amandaxx

OMG RICHARDS ON HIS CYCLE AT LAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

070609_nakedbike_vmed_6pwidec.jpg

Karen-Coral said:
'Jinny Anne' Whats that mean?

"BUMSY WUMSY"....A "KISS ME HARDY "...."A WALKER OF CADBURYS LANE"..." A DOUBLE ADAPTOR"......."OOOHHHHH MATRON" might be a cry hed make as a jinny-anne... :thumbsup:

"...."A WALKER OF CADBURYS LANE"..."

what is this????

i think richard and judy are weirdly entertaining and you should leave him alone,in fact they seem to morph into each other as the years go by..stop being so homophobic stormydog.. 8)

hes not being homophobic...he said hes a big woman..i think thats the pouint hes making here. and he is too

sorry i didnt mean to sound like that...but hes the most annoying big pansy ever to have a show..his wife is more of a man that he is.... she has the menstrual cycle.. and he knows exactly what thingys

to buy..id say :- " !

by the way loci

images-12.jpg

j :thumbsup: hn

I agree that Richard is a fool but you know.. a sorta lovable fool..like you love to laugh at him ..but you do know ive seen some of your slightly off kilter anti this anti that posts before and well i thought i might direct you to a little light reading..

Research by US psychologists suggests that 80 percent of men who are homophobic have secret homosexual feelings. This finding lends scientific support to the long-standing speculation that those who shout the loudest against homosexuality have something to hide.

http://www.petertatchell.net/homophobia/bi...e%20buggers.htm

Loci71 said:
I agree that Richard is a fool but you know.. a sorta lovable fool..like you love to laugh at him ..but you do know ive seen some of your slightly off kilter anti this anti that posts before and well i thought i might direct you to a little light reading..
Research by US psychologists suggests that 80 percent of men who are homophobic have secret homosexual feelings. This finding lends scientific support to the long-standing speculation that those who shout the loudest against homosexuality have something to hide.

http://www.petertatchell.net/homophobia/bi...e%20buggers.htm

yeh i suppose youre right a loveable fool..so loveable id love to kick his bra over his head ! :thumbsup:

as for the link...no doubt written by a gay activist as an enrolling tactic for the gay front...or the gay behind :- "

ive nothing against gays at all ... especially my crotch. it will never be against gays : :- "

more power to gays...thats what i say !! see..im not homophobic.

try and stay on topic though..this about a man who can walk in heels ffsake better than his wife, not about me being a secret double- adaptor :*

nite nite

i know when johns coming over here racing we all say lock up your daughters,sheep, dogs, etc but i dont think anyone seriously thinks they have to lock up their sons! :lol:

when he was accused of taking all that booze do you think he put it down his bra or up his cadbury lane :blink: (w00t)

tony

Doobryfirkin said:
when he was accused of taking all that booze do you think he put it down his bra or up his cadbury lane  :blink:   (w00t)
tony

tony depends on the bottle shape. he looks good for a Rioja Reserva, Carravacas, Bodegas Primicia 2003 .... :wacko: if you ask me....and i dont mean down the bra either. ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back