The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Multi Ch.boxing Helena's Epos Ena

Boxing Helena

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
In July this year, Justin went to Finland for a little show and breeding carreer, to Mr Jarmo Vuorinen of Scheiks kennels.

Mr Vuorinen judged Justin in 2007 at the Championnat de France, and made him best male. ( the cc you need to be a French champion )

This year at Crufts, after taking the 3th place, Mr Vuorinen came to me and said he was still impressed by Justin, and we started to talk about the fact Justin could be used and shown in his country.

It was not an easy decission, but we made an agreement, and so justin could go for some time to Finland.

Before leaving he finnished his Belgian, International and Slovenian titles.

In France where you only have 2 years to finnish the title, Justin has passed the possibility to the res cc winner for this title, as we tought it was more importend at that time to go on with our plans.

At his first show in Finland, one week after his arrival, he won BOB at their sighthound specialy, taking the Finnish title.

In a short time, he also added the Danish title, the Lithuanian title, and this weekend the Estonian title.

Wow, I'm proud, and especially thankfull to mr Vuorinen to show Justin so well, and believe in him like I do.

His first puppies will be born very soon over there, while I had his first litter in Belgium just before his leaving, and in my previous post you could read about Justin's daughter Boxing Helena's Hilo Sunset.

Hope I'm not "bragging" too much, but I'm so proud and so thankfull to Mr Vuorinen that I had to write it :))

Justin_k9.jpg

Brag away Bart - it is definitely worth showing off about.

He is a stunning boy, I loved him when I saw him at Crufts. A well deserved champion :cheers:

Congratulations Bart! DEFINITELY worth bragging about. And you have every right to be proud.

It's fantastic that you could be brave enough let him go for this visit and that he has proven himself in Finland.

I would love for my Dino to achieve something like this but I don't think I could let him go without me. :( I would have to save up an awful lot of money, take a year off work and go with him and spend a couple of months in each country hoping to achieve the dream with him myself :lol: It's very nice to imagine but it's never going to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratumations Justin & Bart!

I too was very impressed with him at Crufts - really took by eye, so well balanced

Well done :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: Huge congratulations he is stunning :cheers: :cheers:

aslan said:
Congratulations Bart!  DEFINITELY worth bragging about.  And you have every right to be proud.
It's fantastic that you could be brave enough let him go for this visit and that he has proven himself in Finland.

I would love for my Dino to achieve something like this but I don't think I could let him go without me.  :(   I would have to save up an awful lot of money, take a year off work and go with him and spend a couple of months in each country hoping to achieve the dream with him myself  :lol:   It's very nice to imagine but it's never going to happen.

First of all : thanks everyone for the lovely comments on my Justin :wub:

re his trip and sending him away for some time.

It was a very hard decission, and when I had to think with my heart, and I had only pet dogs, I would never think about it.

But I tried to think this time as a breeder, and I spend a lot of time and money in my dogs, in my passion, to try and breed good dogs, and to show them to the world.

I go to shows what is over here in Europe very expensive ( next week Amsterdam is 68 € entree fee for 1 dog ) and why ? to make a dog champion ? to make a dog known by other breeders? to hear what judges think about your dog ? yes that's why I do this as a breeder.

When I see pedigrees in other countries, and one of my dogs are in those pedigrees, wow then i feel so proud. This means so much more as getting any title, because those breeders want to use the dog, what results in puppies you have for a lifetime, and a title or CC , it is easy to give, I mean when I judge I can give a ticket to the best of the -maybe -"bad" dogs, or to a dog I wouldn't never want to use.

So..... when i think as a breeder, and knowing Jarmo, who did this before, and whom I can trust 100 % I decited to give it a try.

But it doesn't mean that i miss him......

Everytime when i receive pictures of Justin, I sit down in front of my screen, and look to him, for half an hour and again and again... sometimes with tears in my eyes. Even I know he is ok over there, and I'm sure I will miss him much more as he does. It is not easy .

BUT I never regretted sending him.

A big thank you to Bart for trusting me and letting me have Justin for some months. Before he came to Finland I had just met Justin twice, first time when judging him and then at Crufts this year, like Bart said, so I really didn't know much about his real temperament and behaviour.

The day he stepped in my house, I was a bit nervous as I didn't know how my own male would take him (and opposite), but at first meet they both liked each others and were like they known each others allways. Of course all my bitches loved him :) Justin has so lovely, sweet and calm temperament that it's very easy to live with him. It was easy to see that he feeled like he is at home (of course he was missing Bart) and took my house to his own in first day. Must say that it was amazing how soon he started understand finnish language, like he has been studying it before :)

Like Bart told, Justin has had a very nice show career in several countries and got some new tittles. And several litters is on the way in Finland and Lithuania.

I think I have the worse part in this all, meaning that I have to send Justin back to home to Belgium one day. That day will be one of the worsest in my life, I love him so much.

Enclosed should be one picture taking last weekedn in Tartu Int Show, photographer is Vasilij Romanenkov.

tartu_0354.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back