The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Murton Presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D :thumbsup:

well i dont no bout any body else but me nd ma dad had a gr8 nite - but my dad really needs 2 learn 2 sing nd dance 4 tht matter :p

p.s maz sum gr8 pics

good company brill night, :cheers:

on behalf of Murton Whippet ClubI would like to thank everyone that supported us , both at the presentation and over the season, thanks to you all.Regarding the disturbance,after attending a meeting with the stewart of New Hesldon Club she did inform me that cctv footage of the trouble is now in the hands of the police, and shows a female spitting in the face of a male, also the fights that went on in the passage and outside the club. The locals that were involved will be dealt with by New Hesldon Club,but to the whippet racers who were involved may I remind you that the evening was a family event with children present.So can I politelyrequest that those of you that were involved in the disturbance would refrain from attending any more presentation evenings at this club. thank you ,Joan Smith

local yobs there for one reason :rant: are people suposed to just sit back and take it i think not, but it is a shame it happened as it was a good night

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely the people who were involed in the incident were just looking out for themselfs as from being asked to refrain from coming to any futher events theres now wonder the way racing is today with coments like that it spoils things.... as far as it being a family event with children present surly ticket do would of been more appropiate therefore the local jobs would not of been any where near to cause bother

being a family event

krystal drank everyone under the table

were does she get it from??

kyistal pack the drink in it makes u talk funny and gets u pxxxxd as well lol

Bellamy said:
Surely the people who were involed in the incident were just looking out for themselfs as from being asked to refrain from coming to any futher events theres now wonder the way racing is today with coments like that it spoils things.... as far as it being a family event with children present surly ticket do would of been more appropiate therefore the local jobs would not of been any where near to cause bother
I agree with people looking out for them selves but when it comes to the police being called because a lot of other people got involved then i think it is things like that which SPOIL things. I was there and if people had only spoke to the club stewards and asked for the local yobs to be removed instead of sorting things out for them selves then it would not have happened.

well said sharon.i think the organizers are to blame for not making it a ticket do.all us whippeteers are one big happy family :))

decca said:
kyistal pack the drink in it makes u talk funny and gets u pxxxxd as well lol

sharon whincop said:
Bellamy said:
I agree with people looking out for them selves but when it comes to the police being called because a lot of other people got involved then i think it is things like that which SPOIL things. I was there and if people had only spoke to the club stewards and asked for the local yobs to be removed instead of sorting things out for them selves then it would not have happened.

so what your saying is just let some drugged up tossers smack your son in the mouth then have a go at your daughter as well as splitting your wifes lip dont retaliate just go and tell the Stewart or whoever, real life doesn't go that smoothly and it happened so fast, local lads from the bar also gave a hand and said the yobs involved had caused trouble earlier in the bar before being allowed into the presentation, the police also said they were just out for trouble that night, so before anyone gets ritchouse about this put yourselves into the same situation and see what you would of done .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back