The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mustve Been Cold Last Night

Towzer

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
seen as it was cold last night decided to light the wood burning stove but couldnt get near it due to these two spoilt jukels :huggles:

016.jpg

015.jpg

2 good looking dogs there mate, and u deff win the knobbly knees contest too (w00t)

:wub: aww bless they know how to keep warm and i agree with dana ..love the knees :lol:

Ah! A bunny boiler :lol: :lol:

I use mine for whippet warmth :D :thumbsup:

Image428.jpg

Towzer said:
seen as it was cold last night decided to light the wood burning stove but couldnt get near it due to these two spoilt jukels  :huggles:
016.jpg

015.jpg

They look so comfy :huggles: and what a beautiful shiny coat :thumbsup:

Tracey x

thanks for your replys and there my daughters nobbly knees altough she does take after her father :- " :lol: :lol: heres a pic of her with her 1st lamped bunny a few weeks back :cheers:

PB220027.jpg

Towzer said:
seen as it was cold last night decided to light the wood burning stove but couldnt get near it due to these two spoilt jukels  :huggles:
016.jpg

015.jpg

Your dogs look so cosy!!What gorgeous Lurchers.

Amandax

You can't beat a log burner or open fire,we got open fire,but planning to put a log burner in :D

Lovely dogs :wub: they are in the best place :thumbsup: :wub:

same at our house, the fire wont go out cos it cant get past them

PICT0004.jpg

coldfeet.jpg

ALL LOOKING VERY COSY,LADY P :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

CANT BEELIEVE TOWZERS TRYING TO SAY THOSE ARENT HIS KNEES.THE LEG HAS GOT HIS SLIPPER ON N I SEE THOSE LEGS EVRY SUMMER OUT MY FRONT WINDOW.HAVE TO SHUT THE BLINDS :- " :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back