The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My 10 Weeker

SuffolkSight

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all, new here so hello.

Got 2 rescue greyhounds which I love lots, and wanted a 3rd dog. This time I decided I have done my bit for rehoming so treated myself to a lurcher pup. Then I can build the pup from the floor up rather than have a adult dog thats been moulded a bit. + I do get the chance to work them a bit but never do my greyhounds but may well do with this pup in a year or so.

This is my little guy named..... (still not 100% sure) but SCRUMPY (like my cider :wacko: )

His breeding comes from working stock it's Saluki X greyhound from one side greyhound X collie from the other side.l so more greyhound than anything else.

VERY strong pup for 10 weeks. Love to here you comments.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc176/s...33/DSCF1255.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc176/s...33/DSCF1228.jpg

Malc

welcome to K9.

Scrumpy is a lovely looking little fella :thumbsup:

If you post the bottom link from your photobucket

it will show the pictures of him rather than a link :)

Last edited by a moderator:
awww..he is sooooo gorgeous..beautiful looking lad!!!

welcome to k9..we are all nuts on here :teehee:

(w00t) what a big chap he is going to be :wub: he look a cracker, look forward to seeing him grow up om K9 :thumbsup:

peppermint lady said:
(w00t) what a big chap he is going to be :wub:   he look a cracker, look forward to seeing him grow up om K9 :thumbsup:
Wow what a very friendly and quick reply forum. Thumbs up and thanks for your comments.

@ annsa thanks for the tip I spent ages trying to upload the pics straight onto the forum, they were too big so put them on photobucket.

I'll up date his progress as it happens.

Now off to read the rest of the forum.

Malc

SuffolkSight said:
peppermint lady said:
(w00t) what a big chap he is going to be :wub:   he look a cracker, look forward to seeing him grow up om K9 :thumbsup:
Wow what a very friendly and quick reply forum. Thumbs up and thanks for your comments.

@ annsa thanks for the tip I spent ages trying to upload the pics straight onto the forum, they were too big so put them on photobucket.

Malc

First off why does it quote when I just want to reply?

This is my pups grand dad

vinni.jpg

You can resize them once you have them on Photobucket as well :thumbsup:

SuffolkSight said:
SuffolkSight said:
peppermint lady said:

Malc

First off why does it quote when I just want to reply?

This is my pups grand dad

vinni.jpg

wow!! what a cracking lad...beauty of a pic :thumbsup:

Nice one! Scrumpy looks 'ansome!

To reply without quoting other messages - you will see at the top & bottom of the page a clickable link that simply says 'Add Reply' :)

cyfrin said:
Nice one!  Scrumpy looks 'ansome!
To reply without quoting other messages - you will see at the top & bottom of the page a clickable link that simply says 'Add Reply' :)

Update time 14 weeks. Doing and growing very well, His name is now ACE

DSCF1724.jpg

Ace is gorgeous :wub: going to be a big lad :huggles:

thx334.gif
to K9

ace is a lovely going to be a big boy

look at knuckles there huge

love his colour

:) Hi what a gorgeous pup, but i think Ace looks like a Magners to me, (w00t) (w00t) good luck with him, :thumbsup: it's always nice to see photo's of other peoples dogs. ;) Diane

That's one hell of a pup (w00t)

Cracking lurcher - look forward to seeing him growing up on K9 :thumbsup:

Thanks for all your comments, I have to say I am over the moon with him. I keep in touch with the breeder via email and he sent me his ,Grandfather,mum and dad pics tonight. He seems to be taking everything from his mothers side, looks, build,shape.

He's coming on really well :thumbsup:

Very handsome boy.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back