The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My 2 adopted Spanish Greyhounds aka Greyhounds

Scarlatti

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello everyone,

Princessa is now almost 7 years and with me since April 6th 2018 when she was 7 months, TrumpetKing is now a year since Januari 1 2024 and with me since August 22 2023.
We live in Portugal East Algarve,
I forgot totally about this forum, my apologies.
I just moved to Portugal from Belgium with Queenie my most wonderful Whippet and with Bink my most wonderful Dobermann, they are unfortunately deceased now, Bink due to fault of a veterinarian assistant, he just got 7 years... Queenie was in and in SAD, so I tried to find as quickly to find her a new mate and that was Princessa, I did wrong, she did not wánt Princessa, she only wanted BinkieBoy... she kept falling ill. I think it was too much for her after losing her Bossyman, my husband and yes also due to fault of indifferent negligence in Belgium, he was only 54yro and I think the 'same sort of suddenness not being there anymore, was the last straw that broke her back... I always had most wonderful dogs but Queenie... she néver left my side anymore since my husbands sudden death and now she died then in 2020, 4yrs after Binkieand 11 yrs after my husbands death... I hope they are together with my husband with all my/our other dogs Monty, Beauty en Amore, Layla, Scarlatti Bombatti, Zjapi, Rex, Diva

Attachments

• PRINCESSA  RACING THRU THE WAVES.jpg
    PRINCESSA RACING THRU THE WAVES.jpg
    558.5 KB · Views: 6,201
  • TRUMPEETKING  AND ME IN BADJOZ.jpeg
    TRUMPEETKING AND ME IN BADJOZ.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 5,966
  • CEES EN QUEENIE KNABBELEND AAN ZIJN HOOFD.jpg
    CEES EN QUEENIE KNABBELEND AAN ZIJN HOOFD.jpg
    498.2 KB · Views: 5,854
  • BINK AND QUEEN BEST FRIENDS FOR EVER.jpg
    BINK AND QUEEN BEST FRIENDS FOR EVER.jpg
    389.7 KB · Views: 5,838
  • BINK AND QUEEN IN TAVIRA CHRISTMAS 2016.jpg
    BINK AND QUEEN IN TAVIRA CHRISTMAS 2016.jpg
    446.4 KB · Views: 5,893
  • BINK DE ALLERMOOISTE.jpg
    BINK DE ALLERMOOISTE.jpg
    443.1 KB · Views: 3,016
  • QUEEN STAR ON VOGUE.jpg
    QUEEN STAR ON VOGUE.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,571
  • QUEEN MET CEES IN STAR.jpg
    QUEEN MET CEES IN STAR.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 1,594
  • QUEEN MET MIJ EN CEES TOEN HIJ ER NIET MEER WAS.jpg
    QUEEN MET MIJ EN CEES TOEN HIJ ER NIET MEER WAS.jpg
    367 KB · Views: 24
Welcome to the forum, Scarlatti :)

Welcome from me too.

Hello and welcome from me as well. I'm so sorry you have been through such a bad time. Come and chat with us any time, and thank you for sharing your photos.

Welcome from me too, the photos are wonderful!:) I am so sorry for your losses also...

Welcome from Mabel and me.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back