The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Baby Is Home!!!!!!!!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What a relief to have her home! Thrilled to bits that she is doing so well. :huggles:

great news thats half the battle won for Macey. being home and settled in familiar surroundings. Its going to be a long haul for you all but it's onwards and upwards all the way now, wishing you the very best of luck all paws crossed here from my gang :luck: :luck: :luck:

Well she is eating fine, but prefers the water via a syringe!! Had a wee and a poo last night (it was solid) and another poo this morning!!

She is so good, taking her medication and doing the physio!!!!

Like monster wriggled 180 degrees on her side!!

Loves her travel cot and think now she is home she will just continue to improve.

Thanks again guys

Linda xxxxxx

Wow!!! It sounds as though she is doing really well already :D :D :D

FANTASTIC!!!!! xxxxx

I am so pleased to hear that Macey is home and a huge well done to you for not giving up on her. I am sure that with all the TLC she's going to get at home you'll soon see a huge improvement in her. :thumbsup:

That's brilliant :) She's probably over the moon to be back in her own familiar surroundings :huggles:

Wonderful news!!! Good on ya Macey :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The relief in your post was palpable and I wish you and Macey as smooth a ride as possible from now on.

GOOD LUCK and keep us posted. :D :D

Best place for her...so pleased. :thumbsup: Good luck with her recovery...... :luck: :luck:

thats great news, best wishes for a speedy recovery Macey :luck: :luck: :wub: :wub: :luck: :luck:

Thats just the best news :) :) :) :)

Sounds like Macey is doing very well with all your love and tlc :huggles:

:luck: :luck: and keep up the good work with her :thumbsup:

Brillant news so pleased she is home with you :) :)

Its surprising how well they do get on at home :thumbsup:

Lots of TLC will do her good :huggles:

Good luck in her recovery :luck: :luck:

GREAT NEWS!!

thank goodness for places like k9 where other people feel the same as we do about our beloved pets and where you can get support and advice and encouragement at any time of day or night, so glad she's doing well already, she'll be like the queen on her new throne, good luck xxxxxxx

Was so nice to meet Macey for the first time tonight. I couldn't believe how well she seemed, I expected her to just be lying there miserable and she is so happy and so much more movement than I ever imagined she would.

Here she is meeting my son for the first time

DSCF0644.jpg

DSCF0651.jpg

DSCF0642.jpg

I went to see Macey earlier, and what a surprise I got - I was expecting a quiet, sad wee dog and hoping for maybe a little tail wag when she saw me - but Noooooooo not Macey, she was trying her hardest to stand up in her cot, she was so crazy I had to pick her up, then I got licked to death (w00t) . If there has ever been a dog so full of spirit, determination and lust for life its Macey, and if those things help her recovery then she is going to make an amazing come back !!! And with the level of love and care she is getting from her family it should be all positive from here on :thumbsup:

It was lovely to see you all, I will give you a couple of hours more notice next time so my tea doesnt take so long :- , and I will be back for a visit soon, big licks from her doggy family here, and loads and loads of gentle kisses from me xxx

Jill

What an AMAZING girl she is. Those pictures brought a tear to my eye. She is gorgeous :wub: :wub: Wishing her a speedy recovery :luck: :luck: :luck:

How lovely to see photos of her - I too was imagining a sad little dog but she looks so alert in those photos and I love the little lick she's giving your son, Kareen. Macey is gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: and I'm looking forwards to seeing more photos of her continuing recovery. :huggles:

It is brilliant to see those lovely pictures she is such a brave girl and by the looks of it she is going to fight this for all its worth, I see what you mean about how much her and Sienna look alike, :wub: :wub:

Keep up the good work she will be running around in no time I'm sure :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back