The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Crufts Trip is Jinxed

JoanneF

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I can't remember the reason I had to call off last time, but this time - we were supposed to be flying with Flybe.

Is someone up there sending me a message?

I can't remember the reason I had to call off last time, but this time - we were supposed to be flying with Flybe.

Hmm...it does sound like a possible hint. If you are able to make alternative arrangements, having those 'turned down' would definitely be a 'shout' of 'not to go there'.o_O

Whooaaa...I just switch on one of the online papers and saw on the headlines the 'flybe chaos'...blimey! That is a strong 'hint' indeed! :eek:

My friend checked the train, and at this late stage it would cost us over £200 each. The real b****r is our accommodation and tickets are all paid for.

My friend checked the train, and at this late stage it would cost us over £200 each. The real b****r is our accommodation and tickets are all paid for.
That sounds like a 'painful' amount of money for a train ticket! :(

Go for it... In a couple of years you'll have the memories of a wonderful weekend and will have forgotten the pain of the £200. Or you'll be cursing me because you got coronavirus...

Oh, how frustrating.
I hope you manage to sort something out. It would be such a shame to miss out, especially if you have already paid for accommodation and tickets.

We have decided to drive. Well, we have decided I will drive. Not 100% sure how that happened but I'm sure Birmingham will be fine lol!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back