The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Dad Wants To Know Lol

kate lynch

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
my dad wants to know whether any of u lot know where to get dynamite to get rid of flees and mites for pigeons because his mate is trying to get some but can't seem to find it. he said some of ya do pigeons ans asked me to put it on here

thnxs :huggles: :teehee:

Hi Kate i think you mean duramitex, if so they have stopped doing it.

Somebody somewhere, might have some old stock. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
kate lynch said:
my dad wants to know whether any of u lot know where to get dynamite to get rid of flees and mites for pigeons because his mate is trying to get some but can't seem to find it. he said some of ya do pigeons ans asked me to put it on here
thnxs :huggles:   :teehee:

hi kate to get rid of flees and mites of piqeons is DURAMITEX you can get it from ebay thats where i got mine :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:lol: prefer the dynamite,but dont think the pigeons will :- "

i kate tell dad is mate wants tu get sume duromitex it the best thing out for pigeons as i ust to fly them my self :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back