The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Daughters.........

sighthoundlover

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Finally i have pics of her pup. Shes had her for just over a month now and she is a diamond and a devil in one. She has the confidence of a rottweiler, not scared of a thing and just loves evryone! She is 7 inches tall to date at 6 months old and weighs 2kg! She chases the lurchers around, at first they thought um rabbit, but they all know not to touch now and she runs in the fields with them!!! She never runs out of energy and she is very intelligent. She even fetches her toys to you. Sorry about the pics being so late, but the computer just hasn't been thought of for a while.

000_1006.jpg

000_0973.jpg

000_0970.jpg

000_0948.jpg

Ooooo - she is adorable. :wub: :wub: :wub: What is her name?

so cute :wub: :wub: you have made my daughter's day

Very cute young lady...all the very best with her. :thumbsup:

So cute - the lurcher looks a bit dubious though!! What are they called??

she looks a little poppet :wub: :huggles:

she's lovely, like a little fox !

our friends chihuahua comes to visit, he's 6 mths old, called Chicco and is so playful but a bit wary of our whippet !

:wub: tiny little girl :wub:

a real sweetie :thumbsup:

lol dessie,a little monkey dog :D they do look so mischevious!

Awww I love these! :wub: LOL! The tag is almost as big as her! :lol:

Thankyou peolple. She is very sweet and appealing with those eyes. Everywhere we go people just have to stop and check what's at the end of the lead. :D She has grown abit more than when the pics were taken, so the collar doesn't look so big. :teehee:

:huggles: How cute is she :wub:

Love the lurcher Toooooooo :wub:

How cute!

I know of a smooth haired cream male for sale £750.In wales,my friend died New Years Day(aged 26!) :( and left 4 dogs.2 Mini yorkies,chinese crested and Chi. The Chi was last in and the 3 girls dont want to play,they still sad.Friends mum wants him to go to good home.PM me if interested.Will see if I have pics.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back