The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My dogs teeth

gazzbizz

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
my dogs teeth are starting to look a bit yellow

does any one have any advice of a good product i can buy in the uk to put this right?

thks

Gary

Lamb ribs, chicken wings and necks. All raw and fed separately from kibble.

There is a product called "Plaque Off" its a seaweed product which you sprinkle on your dogs food and it is meant to help reduce tartar and plaque build up and help prevent bad breath. It was recommended to me by a friend who is a small animal vet nurse, she has lots of clients who swear by it. I use it and neither off my dogs have bad teeth, they have yellow staining as I would expect but no clumps of tartar build up. I cannot say this product definitely works my boys may just have good teeth but It was only £20 for 180g tub and they get a tiny amount daily so I will continue to use it.

Logic gel is another product you can buy you squeeze a bit on their food and it is meant to help. I have never used this so don't know much about it.

I've just started using Lintbells microfibre tooth cleaner on Lily, her teeth are in very good nick anyway, just want to keep them that way now she's an old lady ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back