The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My First Litter

BaksMell

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So we had 6 puppies (5 males and 1 bitch). Now they are 8 weeks old :- ))

One male is already gone to his new home, so no photo of him :- ( But other 5 puppies are still with us :- )))

more info: www.freewebz.com/baksmel_whippets

singer_8weeks.jpg

AFTER THE THRILL IS GONE Dominija "Singer"

droopy_8weeks.jpg

ALONG A MOONLIT WAY Dominija "Droopy"

ratt_8weeks.jpg

ALRIGHT, OKEY, YOU WIN Dominija "Ratt"

elvie_8weeks.jpg

ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD Dominija "Elvie"

rina_8weeks.jpg

AFTER I'VE CALLED YOU SWEETHEART Dominija "Rina"

Dad is Nevedith Geefa Gee N'Tee, UK import, who lives in Finland now.

Mom is Boxing Helena's Coral Gem, Belgian import, lives in Lithuania with me :- )

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: they look lovely. Congratulations. You must be really pleased.

Which ones are you keeping with you?

Thanks !!! I am keeping Rina with me :wub: :wub: And one male, Byron, that have already left to his new home, will be co-owned by me :D :)

If you are having trouble finding a home for Droopy, you can post him to me. :thumbsup:

Congratulations Asta - they look lovely.

Droopy and Rina for me at this stage.

I love all the names.

Can you tell me though, why the kennel name for these pups is "Dominija"? I thought your kennel name was "Baksmell"?

Lovely pups. :wub: :wub: I too have had my first litter....5 dogs and 1 bitch (w00t) . They are also 8 weeks old ( see Daisy's babies).. Mine were born 12th September, when were yours born?

Cartman said:
If you are having trouble finding a home for Droopy, you can post him to me. :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]NO !! TO [/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]ME [/SIZE]..................please :huggles:

Lovely puppies :wub: :wub: Congratulations. :cheers:

Janimal said:
Lovely puppies  :wub:   :wub:   Congratulations. :cheers:

No! None of you can have Droopy, cos I've got my eyes on him..... :blink:

Send him Express Post to me in Melbourne, Australia, before he goes to Cartman in Adelaide, South Australia.

Eyes off Cartman, he's mine.

Cheers - Sued :cheers:

:wub: Lovely pups............ I like Droopy too. :wub:

What excellent puppies you must be so pleased, good line breeding will show :D

I like Droopy to, I hope he will find a show home. Dont post him to anyone thou (w00t)

Karen said:
What excellent puppies you must be so pleased, good line breeding will show :D

I like Droopy to, I hope he will find a show home. Dont post him to anyone thou (w00t)

With a name like ` Droopy` he`d suit Cartman well (w00t) :oops: :eek: :lol: , Dont post him , Ill come and GET him :thumbsup:

Great looking litter but I think Droopy looks fab aswell.....(and i'm a racer :eek: )

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back