The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Greyhound

noopy_101

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all Greyhound lovers!!!! I am owned by Gofast!! She is racing bred out of the Irish Derby winner Daleys DenisXPeggy Morgan. Never graded at Hove was to slow so she came to live on my sofa. Ive had her since she was 1 day old. I called her Gofast due to having Gofaster stripes on the back of her ears when she was born!

gofast_small.jpg

This is her on the far left in the green collar, she won the race it was a big final, not bad for a dog that was to slow for Hove

racestart1.jpg

The winner!!!!

winners11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice picture, and well done on winning the race. :thumbsup:

Nice looking Greyhound :wub: What a pity she never got to race at Hove but seemed to enjoy herself in that race. Maybe she couldve raced at a different track?

At least you have a comfy sofa :thumbsup:

Forgot to say when she was 9months old she climbed a 10ft fence which had spikes on top to stop any body getting in, but the silly mare impaled herself right thought her front armpit. she was in the vets for 2 weeks over £500 in vets fees wasnt sure if she was going to live let alone race! she was schooled no problem but found Hove to far and i wasnt prepared for her to go anywhere else so I brought her home. I didnt mind as it was nice to see her have 3 goes round Hove!!!!! never thought i would see her on a race track!

noopy_101 said:
Forgot to say when she was 9months old she climbed a 10ft fence which had spikes on top to stop any body getting in, but the silly mare impaled herself right thought her front armpit. she was in the vets for 2 weeks over £500 in vets fees wasnt sure if she was going to live let alone race! she was schooled no problem but found Hove to far and i wasnt prepared for her to go anywhere else so I brought her home. I didnt mind as it was nice to see her have 3 goes round Hove!!!!! never thought i would see her on a race track!
Wow! (w00t) So glad she got through that ok! :sweating: She's a lovely girl! :wub: :wub:

Like most of that litter...she had almighty pace to the first bend...then lost it going round...picked up on the back straight then the flipping bend again...Straight racing suited her...drag lures being more interesting too...flicking around keeping her focused....she was a bullet...a credit to you...not many dogs sustain a horrific injury like that and remain sound...let alone compete...and win consistantly...!!! long may "GO-FAST" lounge on your sofa....did you mention that she sits and gives paw too.... :D :D

She had a lucky escape (thankfully) and seems to be enjoying life to the full.

How did you manage to get her to give a paw?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back