The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Lhasa poo needs clipped

Pauline graham

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi am new to this site . I have a 5 month old Lhasa poo at what age is best for clipping

When she needs it! Seriously though my pup had his first trip to the groomer at about 5 months for a puppy makeover just to get him used to the whole experience of grooming whilst he was little enough take it in his stride, He had a bit of a trim, a bath and his nails done with of course a blow dry. It was a gentle introduction to the groomer so when he had his first strip it wasn't too much of a surprise.

When she needs it! Seriously though my pup had his first trip to the groomer at about 5 months for a puppy makeover just to get him used to the whole experience of grooming whilst he was little enough take it in his stride, He had a bit of a trim, a bath and his nails done with of course a blow dry. It was a gentle introduction to the groomer so when he had his first strip it wasn't too much of a surprise.[
hi am new to this site . I have a 5 month old Lhasa poo at what age is best for clipping
Thanks you I will see about taking him to get use to it

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back