The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My New Lurcher Pup

EMILY

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thought I would try to post some pics of our new lurcher pup Zair, who is 8 weeks old today. He is from the litter of Sox and Basil (from the post Lurcher pups ready soon) and he has been with us now for one week and 2 days - he is having his first vaccination today and he is just such a lovely chap - full of life and very entertaining! I hope these pics work as have never posted any before!

Pict0011.jpg

Pict0012.jpg

Pict0010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And this is Pedro my other dog - he is a pointer X and will be 12 in February. He gets on very well with Zair and I am sure that when Zair is able to go out for a walk they will have great fun chasing the rabbits together!

Pict0024.jpg

Your lurcher pup is scrummy Emily :wub: and I do like Pedro - I really like black & white pointers :wub: :wub:

[if hes anything like his dad (our basil) you will have a right laugh with him... basil has the most fantastic people orientated character.

having met his mum sox a few times I can also say what a beautiful nature she has too :huggles:

Lovely pics Emily looks like Zair is really enjoying that chew and Pedro is lovely too :wub: :wub:

Hi Emily and Zair :wub: :wub: :wub: Your boy looks lovely and very content and what a sweetie Pedro looks too :wub: .

I hope that you have as much fun with Zair as we do Basil. You will have to keep us all updated with his progress and development.

Ooh, wonderful EMILY, thought they all looked cracking pups right enough :thumbsup: There was a brindle that caught my eye on the photos on the other thread...is this the same one?

Hope you all have a great time together :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back