The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My New Pup Badger

100_1003.jpg

aawwwwwwwww!! gorgeous sarah :D

Ah he is a beaut :wub:

My hubbie is NOT falling for this one tho!! :rant:

:D on saturdaypaul had disapered along with our son aaron.they left at 5.30am and did not get back till 12pm :D in which i thought they had gone to wales to pick a present up for me which paul said he had brought on ebay :D i had seen the pups on here and i did like the look of this one pup.but paul said that he was to far away as he was in kent and we are in devon :angry: but little did i know there was a big secret going on and paul had aranged to met up with gav :) .when they got home Aaron told me to put on my falconry glove and close my eyes and sit down.i thought great he has got me my female redtail or a eagle owl.but that was just to throw me off the scent :D then paul came in and put Badger in my arms i was so happy it made me cry :'( :'( so here are some pics of him :wub:
100_1004.jpg

so ladys stamping your feet does really work :lol: :lol:
happy anniversary paul n sarah sorry its late :)

i take it u liked yr prezzie sarah :thumbsup:

all the best with him and to u all in the future :luck:

still got 1 left if ya know any1 :-

getting to attached :rant: :lol:

:D on saturdaypaul had disapered along with our son aaron.they left at 5.30am and did not get back till 12pm :D in which i thought they had gone to wales to pick a present up for me which paul said he had brought on ebay :D i had seen the pups on here and i did like the look of this one pup.but paul said that he was to far away as he was in kent and we are in devon :angry: but little did i know there was a big secret going on and paul had aranged to met up with gav :) .when they got home Aaron told me to put on my falconry glove and close my eyes and sit down.i thought great he has got me my female redtail or a eagle owl.but that was just to throw me off the scent :D then paul came in and put Badger in my arms i was so happy it made me cry :'( :'( so here are some pics of him :wub:
100_1004.jpg

so ladys stamping your feet does really work :lol: :lol:
happy anniversary paul n sarah sorry its late :)

i take it u liked yr prezzie sarah :thumbsup:

all the best with him and to u all in the future :luck:

still got 1 left if ya know any1 :-

getting to attached :rant: :lol:
thanks gav,he was the best prezzie ever.i will ask around for you

speak to you soon sarah :thumbsup:

Awwww...that's the best prezzie ever!!! What a superstar Paul is. And well done Aaron on keeping the secret so well :) I wish James did stuff like this!!! Maybe Paul can give him some ideas!! Badger is gorgeous, what a lovely face with that lovely white stripe, just lovely! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Vicky

x

Awwww...that's the best prezzie ever!!! What a superstar Paul is. And well done Aaron on keeping the secret so well :) I wish James did stuff like this!!! Maybe Paul can give him some ideas!! Badger is gorgeous, what a lovely face with that lovely white stripe, just lovely! :wub: :wub: :wub:
Vicky

x
he has one more left so nows your chance to start sweet talking to james :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gorgeous pup Sarah, my god you'll have as many as us soon.

Sonia

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back