The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My New Pup

100_4089.jpg
this is a picture of Ellie with her little friend Monty, who is a beddy,patterdale cross jack russell, :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
She really reminds me of Tally as a pup.

Tally at 12 weeks

Tally_12_wks.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Tally when she first arrived she is smaller than Shelley who is an Italian Greyhound

Shelley_and_Tally.JPG

tally is gorgeous, she really does look like ellie, i love the picture of her with the italian greyhound, :wub: :wub:

my whippet beddy pup is 1 year old today!

trying to find a pic.

It s amazing the subtle differences in their faces, comparing all the ones you have pics of here.

here she is in february

Tilda_february.jpg

hi sooz, you whippet beddy looks a nice one, whats its name, ? here are some new pics of Ellie enjoying the sun, shes coming on really good, had her first vaccination, gotta have her second one soon, then we can take her out :thumbsup:

filename_01.jpg

filename_02.jpg

Ellie is really cute - and really hairy! Tilda (thats her name) wasn't as hairy as that at 8 weeks. she's quite terrier in her attitude - loves running off with things, definately won't bring them back, and we have lots of holes in the garden, she loves digging, quite a mudlark, and she loves paddling, even launched off for a swim across a tidal river where we walk.

just in the middle of her first season at the moment, she's been very quiet for the last 2 weeks.

and another in february. (must take some more pics soon - but she has just shed her coat, so not looking her best)

tilda_w_attitude.jpg

Tilda is gorgeous, i hope Ellie looks like her when shes older, Tilda looks quite leggy in the last picture,? how tall is she roughly, i cant believe how alike they all are, keep up the pictures, :wub: :wub:

Ellie and all the other whippet x beddies are really :wub: just like my little Lupin in avatar :wub: !

lorrainecarol said:
a big thank you to Andrew and his other half, who travelled down with my new pup, shes GORGEOUS ! here are acouple of pics,

I've just discovered this site as I've recently got a new puppy too (not quite sure how site works) !! She came home on 19th May at 81/2 weeks, the day before yours and is very similar to Ellie, , bed/whippet. Have called her Indigo, and she's settled in really well. Hope Ellie's doing just as well.

Welcome to the site, yes Ellie is settling in well, were did you get your little beddy whippet from, can you put a picture on of yours, i would love to see if it looks like Ellie, this is a really good site with lots of interesting stuff, :)

Loopy said:
Ellie and all the other whippet x beddies are really  :wub: just like my little Lupin in avatar :wub: !
hi, how old is lupin, do put a picture up, have you got any puppy pictures to put on so we can see :*

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back