The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My New Puppy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
of course i thought of it myself! you surely didnt think my mum thought of it :D :cheers:

Im hoping she will make 19- 20lb cos her sisters are lighter and really dont want them to be in the same class, but will just have to wait an see

stormy weathers said:
of course i thought of it myself! you surely didnt think my mum thought of it  :D   :cheers:

now come on you can't have the looks and the brain's, :- " but if you say you thought of it then you must be the one with the brain's, lol :oops:

Was between No Biddy knows an No Biddy's fool, I just liked the last 1 the best.

I know my mum has the looks ( only cos ppl say i look like her lol :) :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
well bet your pleased about that, lol you would be in trouble if they said you looked like your dad, :oops: only joking hes a lovely looking man o:) :thumbsup:

tanglewood said:
Yep Valerie suzy is a great shape when she eventually learns to pick that huge head up from the floor she will be doing fine lol seriously hope you have lots of fun with her.
could give you the nodd in a photo finish, that big head :D :luck:

DavidH said:
tanglewood said:
Yep Valerie suzy is a great shape when she eventually learns to pick that huge head up from the floor she will be doing fine lol seriously hope you have lots of fun with her.
Your mum's trying to scare off the competition early...... Suzie is lovely.

ok Valerie how much are you paying these nice people to say all these wonderfull things about fat suzie? I must admit if she runs as good as she can eat there will be nothing catching her. have to tell you while you are at work Dad and I are giving her double portions just got to get those extra yards with our pups you know. see ya soon

mum

Better start giving her 3 portions you will need all the yards you can get for Missy, as for KC I have al ready told you im sure she is a minature whippet an is fully grown so no racing for her. But at least you have started a new breed (w00t)

Remember its not the size of the dog in the fight its the size of the fight in the dog.

Yeah an we all know how much fight she has in her. Her racing name should be DEVIL DOG :eek: :eek:

now now kids no fighting on k9 its a nice friendly site :huggles:

yeah that may be a good name for her but Sandra already has Devil Dog so we cant use that one

How can you say that about Todd he is such a cutie he is no devil dog I have another name for him but I cant print it on here

I can well imagine what it could be just remember you only have one puppy I have three what do you think my names for them would be?

Some more pics of "fat" Suzie

Honest mum I wasnt chewing the chair o:)

s_Pictures_006.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back