The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Summer Will B Gone

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well thats my summer gone, big brother has started and im already addicted lol

theyre all wanabees and weirdos cazz lol

:b glad im not the only one ,iv got me sky plus ready to recorde the series , so if i am out iv got it recorded sorted :D

i actuly likes a couple of them that whent in last night charlie looked ok remnede me of my lad charlie say look same age and silly nature as far as i know my lads not gay but who cares anyway lol. last years i took a dislike to nearly everyone of them the first night and it put me off watching it so ets hope some of the nicer ones stay in

what a set of freaks were do they get them :(

anyone still watching? obviosuly i am and im still loving the pramk playing gay geordie charliehes still my winner they r all up 4 eviction 2nite due to siavash & marcus rulebreaking ie regarding nominmations. ok i know this is not a dog topic but it is lighthearted. its between lisa/david/hira/bea who goes accprding to the websites. my opinions on them all and please feel free 2 add yours:

lisa i like her shes like an old witch lol

david is proper hilarious without realising it

bea dont like her wudnt b bothered if goes infact it b funny as freddie is so sure she will stay

hira although shes nice and she ate a giant choc cake for 5 hours she is boring

charlie love him all he wants to do is have fun

freddie halfwit increaingly annoying and so sure hes safe wish he wud g

siavash a pain in the butt

marcus hilarious so arrogant its unbelievable

rodrigo also hilarious a proper drama queen

sophie shes ok i guess

dont think ive left anyone out :D

Lisa , can't stand her , hope she goes

David , don't mind either way

Bea , started off good then showed herself in her true colours

Hira , boring

Charlie , I like , could win

Freddie , don't mind either way

Siavash , pain in the butt

Marcus , is very funny

Rodrigo , don't know what folk see in him

Sophie , she's ok

Didn't watch it at all this year! They all looked deluded right form the start :-

tonites highlights show has been hilarious one of the best bb,s yet imo and its gonna get even more exciting in the next part who goes? we decide. god im soooo excited lol

I stay up and watch live feed,,even told Carol who was going in Scotland.

Think Hira or David will go tonight.

Lisa been save with the voting this time :eek:

susan i think tonites show has been best ever. wot with the frosties row, the rordigo tantrum and his obsession with the queen and finally sophie pulling down freddies pants in the shower and sayin shes never seen a willy ha ha ha rotfpmsl. im even gonna stay up 2 c who goes i normally tape it but am sooo excited tonite. i really hope its hira that goes although shes nice shes very boring if bea/lisa/david/marcus etc go they will b losing a main character

Hira gone,,as boring,,Lisa was crapping it as she should have went,,but Hira went under the raydar.

Love this bb,,not as good as BB3 bUt close. :eek:

LETS HOP THAT DOPE HALF WIT GOES TNIGHT

hes back to being called freddie now. anyway its him v marcus. marcus wants to go or does he? or is it his *game plan* ie pretend u want to go. im not sure i think he may really want to go. as for freddie hes so sure hes gonna stay it will b hilarious if he goes but then if he stays it will annoy the *dark side* ie lisa, david and bea. god im so loveing it and am becoming obsessed with a bb website. im gonna miss the housemates when it ends :(

well freddie did go last week. this week its once again marcus this time v bea v david. bea is the fave to go i dont mind if her or david goes so long as the irrespressable dark horse stays il b happy. charlie 2 win :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back