The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

N.i.l.r.c

Big Jacko

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi guys, I hope this topic finds you all well...

It is with great delight to announce our L.W.T show in Newtownards on the 3rd of July 2010...starting at 11.30am

All proceeds will go towards the orphange that we are still currently building....

God willing the day will unfold as follows

Straight Racing

1. Under 23"

2. Over 23"

3. Under 21" whippet type

4. Terriers

All dogs must be muzzled, no muzzle, no race...

Showing Ring 1

5. Lurcher pups under 12 months

6. Under 23" smooth dog

7. Under 23" smooth bitch

8. Over 23" smooth dog

9. Over 23" smooth bitch

10. Under 23" rough dog and bitch

11. Over 23" rough dog and bitch

12. Collie Cross

13. Whippet Cross

14. Bull Cross

15. Rabbit Class

16. Hare Class

17. Fox Class

18. Lurcer pairs

19. Class final

Showing Ring 2

20. Whippet pups under 12 months

21. Whippet dog

22. Whippet bitch

23. Working whippet

24. Whippet pairs

25. Class final

Showing Ring 3

26. Terrier pups under 12 months

27. Lakeland

28. Patterdale

29. Fell and Border

30. Terrier cross

31. Terrier working

32. Terrier pairs

33. Class final

34. Champion of Champions

Come along and have a wonderful day while supporting the orphanage at the same time, God bless you all

100_0973.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
we will all be there to support the new club and have a good day out it was brillant last year :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Probably the fastest ever, click on picture, hope this works for you, enjoy

jacko, are yous not having any whippet racing this year whippit types are classed as lurchers or non peds i cant run a whippet in this class of whippet type.

Trev, the only reason we have chose under 21" is that last year some of the whippets that raced were non peds anyway, we hope that this eliminates some of that problem, God bless

Remember folks it's a charity event and a good day out for everyone.... :thumbsup:

Probably the fastest ever, click on picture, hope this works for you, enjoy
I was waiting for Ace to appear :eek: NOT YOU :lol: was wondering how you were going to get over that seesaw :lol: that was funny Jacko, leave it to you :wacko: :lol:

Just reading the posts about this show it really such a shame that a few people can be so ignorant and try and race there nonpeds as whippets it spoils it for us folk that has tried so hard to get the whippets recognized at the shows last year but all the work seems to be getting spoiled. Now just hope more shows this year will get their act together and give us whippet owners a chance: :angry: good luck with the rest of the show lads such a good cause :luck: :thumbsup:

Carol x

[i think the proplem is who is going to say what is a full bred and what is not there is lots of non peds out there that would pass as peds who is going to say sorry mate but I think you are pulling a fly one I dont think that is a fullped the only way to go is for proven ped ie writen prove such as KC reg And we all know this is not going to happen

Thats true sammy, i dont think people are going to start bringing papers to our lurcher show to prove their whippet is pure ped, its not really crufts, its just a bunch of folks getting together with their dogs and seeing who does what on the day,,,,or at least thats what it should be,,,,be competitive, but not to the damage of friendship, if our show was a qualifier then things would be a little tighter, but its for charity so lets keep it light hearted, God bless

AMENDMENT

Due to the amount of pm's and phone calls over the whippet type racing, the N.I.L.R.C have decided to also have a whippet race on the day,,,,only whippets with the correct paper documentation will be able to race,,,,, any whippets without the correct paper documentation will have to run in the under 21" whippet type,,,,, God bless

the NILRC is a lurcher club, its aim is to raise money for charity and to have a fun day out and meet up with some old friends and maybe meet some new ones along the way. it doesn't bother me if some produced SHERGAR or REDRUM to run in the overs as long as they pay the entry fee after all its FOR CHARITY

Good luck with your show. Sounds like such a good cause.

Jacko.I still owe u a few quid from last year mate.Went looking for you,last time we were at the same show.But youd gone mate.Sort it wen i see you you this time,and before you do another Hudene mate,lol.Have summit else for you this year too mate.We members of the NWLTC. Would be hounered,if yoy would accept a trophie from us,as sponcered by ourselves.For this exelent cause.Might i also add,that youre show will also be a qualifier,for the 32 counties champion of champions show,and racing.For both terriers lurchers and whippets.Racing and showing.To be held on the 11 september,at BARRON TOP FARM.DONEMANA.iI will make a point of getting this sorted for you,if you want to make youre show a qualifier.GOD bless you 2 mate.Great to see the work thats ben done through youreselves mate.Youre a good servant big lad.

looking forward to the show jacko, the tullylish club will be there in full attendance, just one point jacko, is there no jack russell class. good luck with the show. j barry club sec.

great to see the club up and goin fellas,jacko its good to see the show going again and ill see you there mate if i dont see you befofe it :clown:

Jacko.I still owe u a few quid from last year mate.Went looking for you,last time we were at the same show.But youd gone mate.Sort it wen i see you you this time,and before you do another Hudene mate,lol.Have summit else for you this year too mate.We members of the NWLTC. Would be hounered,if yoy would accept a trophie from us,as sponcered by ourselves.For this exelent cause.Might i also add,that youre show will also be a qualifier,for the 32 counties champion of champions show,and racing.For both terriers lurchers and whippets.Racing and showing.To be held on the 11 september,at BARRON TOP FARM.DONEMANA.iI will make a point of getting this sorted for you,if you want to make youre show a qualifier.GOD bless you 2 mate.Great to see the work thats ben done through youreselves mate.Youre a good servant big lad.
Hi Billy, we would love to accept a trophy from your club,,,,if you get it to me i will have it engraved with the appropriate category,,,,and to make it a qualifier would be fantastic,,,God bless

:thumbsup: A very well done :D :thumbsup: on the whippet ped dission Jacko your a pineer as in you are the first in Ireland to do this I think it is the only fair way I would love to see some of the other clubs follow in this :D

Well done geting the club up and runing we shall be there to surport it :thumbsup: , If the is anything me or Colin can do for yous give us a pm

Ian

AMENDMENT

There will also be a Jack Russell class in the terrier ring, God bless, shaping up to be a great day

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back