The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

N, I Whippet Club Ch Show

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Fab piccys, well done everyone :cheers:

Congratulations Liz and Tigger and to Helen and Harry :cheers: :huggles: :cheers:

and all that had a great weekend

Nicola said:
As an aside, the blue bitch (minor puppy bitch winner) is doing well at the moment isn't she? Unusual for a blue...and a nice one too.
[SIZE=14pt]There have been many nice blues over the years, it is not that unusual, sorry I really could not let that comment pass, no disrespect intended.[/SIZE]

;)

Cathie

Your quite right Cathy :huggles: , considering how many blues we actually see in the ring too :cheers:

If there are as many as 4 entered in a show it is unusual ( unless the judge has had blue/black that is )

many thanks for the pics Pam :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
dragonfly said:
Nicola said:
As an aside, the blue bitch (minor puppy bitch winner) is doing well at the moment isn't she? Unusual for a blue...and a nice one too.

[SIZE=14pt]There have been many nice blues over the years, it is not that unusual, sorry I really could not let that comment pass, no disrespect intended.[/SIZE]

;)

Cathie

Happy to be corrected..... :)

So nice to see all the nice piccys of your lovley dogs :wub: Can´t wait untill Crufts, I hope to manage to take the trip next year!

:cheers: Heléne

www.macbells.se

[Thanks for the photos, it is great to have one of Tigger's great day! And it is a good one. I was worried when I saw all the notices saying "no photos without permission of the management " that no one would have any.

Liz Third said:
[Thanks for the photos, it is great to have one of Tigger's great day!  And it is a good one.  I was worried when I saw all the notices saying "no photos without permission of the management " that no one would have any.
I never even saw that sign Liz! :b :oops: Tigger looked great...WELL DONE!

Emman said:
So nice to see all the nice piccys of your lovley dogs :wub: Can´t wait untill Crufts, I hope to manage to take the trip next year!
:cheers: Heléne

www.macbells.se

I'd better get those renovations finished and back in my own home then, so that you have somewhere nice to sleep and somewhere good to leave Daisy when you go home to Sweden afterwards :D

Cathie

:cheers: Well done Liz & Tigger! :cheers: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back