The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

N.ireland Working Whippet Club

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
this is the only one i have of Joe :wub:

DSCF2912.jpg

Amber :wub:

DSCF2951.jpg

Random pic

DSCF2970-1.jpg

well done Rose with Diego winning the puppy class and Zola winning the puppy race :thumbsup:

Well done John with China winning the U23 :thumbsup:

Well done Ian with Smokey winning the O23 :thumbsup:

Well done to all the winners and everyone who took part, thanks Robert, Ann and Andy for giving us a good day, look forward to the next one :thumbsup:

Great Pix mum.. :thumbsup: :p WELLDONE to u for winning the Lurcher coursing with Paris..lol :thumbsup: :p :D & coming 3rd in the U23" straight racing Final.. :thumbsup:

also WELLDONE John with China on winning the U23" straight racing Final... :thumbsup:

WELLDONE to everyone else also.. :thumbsup:

Rose :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to all the racing winners and Congratulations to John and Margaret on winning the show Championship with Silver.

From the pics it looked like you all had a great day I'm sorry I missed it. :thumbsup:

Tracy with the winner of the open show champion

DSCF2961.jpg

Great photo Deidre :thumbsup: But remind me not to pose for a photo in between those two again....they look like a couple of dodgy looking characters!!!! :- " :lol: :lol:

I was delighted to win the whippet dog class with Renoir and then go on to win overall show champion (w00t) on the day

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]to John & Margaret winning the overall Whippet Champion of Champions title for 2008 with the lovely Silver :wub: [/SIZE]

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Tracy

Great pics Deirdre :thumbsup: Well done to Paris on winning the coursing :thumbsup: and a big well done to Rose winning the puppy race with Zola and Diego winning the puppy show class :thumbsup:

Deidre, congratulations on Paris winning the lure racing yesterday, what a star, We are so proud of her.

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown.

Rose, you will have to build an extension to house for all the trophies you have won with your beautiful dogs over the years. Again yesterday Rose you done it again. Congratulations on winning with Zola in the racing and Diego in the puppy class. You have again bred the winning streak. Rose we are proud of you. Miss

Amber was so proud of her brothers and sisters yesterday.

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown.

:thumbsup: nice pics Deirdre well done with paris in the courseing and well done Rose with zola and diego, Well done to all the winners it was a good day when it got started, would be nice to have more racing at that gallop was good ground just a pity about the parking :cheers:

lullabell said:
Well done to all the racing winners and Congratulations to John and Margaret on winning the show Championship with Silver.From the pics it looked like you all had a great day I'm sorry I missed it. :thumbsup:

Tracy and Janet Congratulations on you win yesterday, well deseved and a beautiful dog.

We were so proud of Silver yesterday winning the Champion Whippet of the show, but Janet and Tracy yous had a big hand in that. The win was tinged with sadness at the sudden passing of your adorable dog Issac last week, who was Silvers father. I am sure Issac, Silvers father was looking down on her from that great doggie heaven in the sky. Issac will live on in Silver forever. Thanks for these golden moments.

Margaret and John Mc Stay

Portadown.

BornToHunt said:
great pics as always Deirdre, was a brilliant day out...
congrats to all the winners and taker parters

kev

:cheers:

:b great pics as usual love the one of trixie deirdre a very patient dog waiting for her ball well done to all the winners especially to margaret and john MCstay with silver :lol:

summat decent said:
Forgot to mention. Minnith the whippet from hell caught her first rabbit on the lamp last night - probably due to all that sh*t weed  :cheers:
Well done Minnith :thumbsup: will have to start giving Paris some of that sh*t weed LOL :lol:

excelent as always deirdre,so pleased you doing well with our paris,she dont half look like her mam,and well done rose with yours starting to show what they made of now :thumbsup:

great photos, would love to have been there, well done everyone, keep it up :)

everyone be on the lookout for Renoir, Janet and Tracey's whippet who went missing in the Lurgan area last weekend. His photo is on page two;

Renoir is the large brindle with white neck and trim handled by Tracey in the middle of the photo posted by "LouieJoe"

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back