The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

N.n.w.r.f. G/j Open 23rd June

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done all the winners esp bramble (spirit of the stag) on taken the golden jacket and just out of season & becoming a aunty today too

Some pics from today

goldjacket1.jpg

goldjacket2.jpg

goldjacket3.jpg

goldjacket4.jpg

goldjacket5.jpg

goldjacket6.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s248/ma...goldjacket7.jpg[/img]

goldjacket8.jpg

goldjacket9.jpg

goldjacket10.jpg

goldjacket11.jpg

well done every1 who done well tday. and a special weel done to sue and stu for getting supreme scr :cheers:

Congratulations Bruce & Di, Bramble has done it again for you :cheers:

Well done also Tony with Red Ranger, John and Mad Max & Steve and Karen with Barney :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Well done to all racers and winners yesterday :thumbsup:

Special Well Done :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to my mate Amanda and little Lenny.Sorry Mand can't bring myself to put his racing name up :- " Gary Farmer you've got alot to answer for :- " :lol: :D Karen

well done all winners especially Bruce DI and Gary with bramble shes a great bitch :thumbsup:

Well done everyone. :cheers: Great racing and well organised. :thumbsup:

I missed a fair bit of the racing so they're mostly Tony's photos I'm posting. He did a brilliant job :thumbsup:

Clipboard05.jpg

Clipboard14.jpg

Clipboard21.jpg

Clipboard27.jpg

Clipboard34.jpg

Clipboard43.jpg

Clipboard46.jpg

Clipboard51.jpg

Add the rest tomorrow, my bed's calling me and theres only google, inktomi spider and gigablast on line!! -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
great pics jak but brucies chin looks a bit odd nice to see you to see u nice :D good game good game :D

17062007143.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back