The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

N.n.w.r.f Open Blidworth

weathergirls

N.N.W.R.F. CHAIRPERSON
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The KRIS MEMORIAL open to be held at Blidworth 4.9.05 will NOT be a G/J event as advertised everything else in the advert is correct.

The committee apologise for this mistake but on calculating the number of G/J events there had been it was found we had one too many on the straight.

Linda

thankyou for letting us know, i will let people know that has no internet access

Last edited by a moderator:
think that is wrong takin old golden jacket events off and putting new ones on ie masterblaster and vivs quest. to gain sup nch on the fed was suppose to be hard now u can nearly do it in a year not blamin the new fed just think its wrong in adding new events and takin away the staus of old ones.

Have to agree pig, i to believe the heritage should be kept

not having a go at anyone, just my opinion

yes i do also, my opinion, but i do think ( not sure) that the master blaster/ballystorm replaced one that was taken off as the trophy was requested back by owners, like i say i,m not positive about this as last year the g/j events counted correctly

The Viv's quest one has not replaced any open , the black power is still running this year,

The master blaster was the vaux and is still on the advert look in Julys 05, the trophies were replaced as they were either not handed back , unavailable

DENISE BAILEY said:
The Viv's quest one has not replaced any open , the black power is still running this year, The master blaster was the vaux and is still on the advert look in Julys 05, the trophies were replaced as they were either not handed back , unavailable

so really no disrespect ment but..the vivs quest should be a normal open and not a g/jacket

piglet said:
think that is wrong takin old golden jacket events off and putting new ones on ie masterblaster and vivs quest. to gain sup nch on the fed was suppose to be hard now u can nearly do it in a year not blamin the new fed just think its wrong in adding new events and takin away the staus of old ones.
its not being taken off and replaced with anything the KRIS TROPHY will be run for as a G/J trophy next year instead of the vivs quest as the vivs quest has already been run for this year we can,t do anything else there are only 3 G/J opens i any year and they have already been run.

Don and Ruth put this trophy on because when the new committee took over the running of the Fed there were no trophies available and it was much appreciated

this open should be ran as advertised or cancelled altogether, this is my opinon paul, people will be expecting this a g/j event who decided not to travel to murton last week

Can not be ran as advertised as it would mess the Sup Golden Jacket up

As long as its in the whippet news and well advertised before the event i can not see a problem

i am quite willing to take the master blaster trophy off and you could replace that with the vivs quest and then it still could be g/j for don , i,m truelly not bothered

still think it should be run as advertised as a golden jacket. people in the south who might have 4 class wins and want the sup but never went to murton because blidworth was a gj aswell. just an example ... then it wud be unfair to the people/dog cos they wud be losing out not sayin this cud happen but might.

i think the kris shud be run as a golden jacket event this year.

piglet said:
still think it should be run as advertised as a golden jacket. people in the south who might have 4 class wins and want the sup but never went to murton because blidworth was a gj aswell. just an example ... then it wud be unfair to the people/dog cos they wud be losing out not sayin this cud happen but might.

Piglet has a good point there

It cannot be done it will knack the golden jacket wins up...it was only for this year as there was no trophies available

so it will just be run as a normal fed open?? will it be for top ten points??

piglet said:
so it will just be run as a normal fed open?? will it be for top ten points??

OF COURSE IT WILL BE FOR TOP TEN POINTS ALL FED OPENS ARE

IT HAS BEEN PUT IN W.N. AND ON HERE. IT HAS BEEN A MISTAKE UNFORTUNATE AS IT MAY BE THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT

TOPIC CLOSED

piglet said:

tanyia said:
piglet said:

Piglet has a good point there

If I was in a position of having four class win's in a GJ event I would have been planning to go to both as I would have had two chance's of getting the fith but then again what chance do racer's in Scotland have of doing this as in recent year's (old Fed and New) they are normally down south if there are only three event's on the straight's maybe there should be one in the south, one in the midland's and one in the North (I am even prepared to say north of England) that way we would all have to travel to have the chance of acheiving this honour.

the last golden jacket was at murton, just 3 miles from seaham, this was sunday gone. and last year there was one at newton aycliffe which again is north and both events were attended with people as far as portsmouth

the 3 straight and bends golden jacket this year have been spread about north south midlands...

same as the bend champs will now be alternated north south each year...from now on

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back