The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

N.n.w.r.f Open Blidworth

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
OF COURSE IT WILL BE FOR TOP TEN POINTS ALL FED OPENS ARE

IT HAS BEEN PUT IN W.N. AND ON HERE. IT HAS BEEN A MISTAKE UNFORTUNATE AS IT MAY BE THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT

TOPIC CLOSED

who made the mistake then???

because in feb, may,june and august's whippet news calendar that the 3 golden jackets are the vivs quest 1 at old hall the masterblaster 1 at fordingbridge and the KRIS MEMORIAL at blidworth and NOT repeat NOT the kia ora at murton. this was only added on to the advertisement on page 31 of august whippet news.

i dont think that you can run the kris memorial on the 4th of sept at blidworth without it being a golden jacket event when you have advertised it all year that it was. look at the calendar in the whippet news its usually page 2

september the 4th NWRG Kris Mem GOLDEN JACKET - Blidworth

its been like that all year

IT HAS BEEN A MISTAKE UNFORTUNATE AS IT MAY BE THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT

So stop whinging pig your starting to sound like someone else....or is it PMT's :- " (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
mistakes are easily made pig u should know (w00t) :D

there was found to be a mistake pig and its been sorted there is nothing underhanded as you are trying to implyou are the only one making a fuss and you don,t even race a dog lets hope if you ever get one you will be as reasonable and understanding as the other members.

stop whining your beginning to sound like someone else were not interested in

we are only human believe it or not. no one will go through life without making a mistake.

i no mistakes are made but it has been a mistake for the last 8 months.

stop whining your beginning to sound like someone else were not interested in

i couldnt care wat ure intrested in linda or what u are not this is a site for posting ure opinions and debates if nobody wants to thats thier problem but i do so i will say what i want if u like it or not. if i am friends with who ure on about so what.

i no a few people who are not intrested in u but there u go.

pig u cant help yourself can you put your trotter over your snout and go find some truffles (w00t) :D oink oink

all seems a bit stupid to me so what is the big deal :blink:

is pigglet the name of your dog or is it a nick name (w00t) :)you sound like a cheeky little pig to me no ofence :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back