The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

N.W.R.F. A.G.M. MEETING.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
not sure what ya mean tony didnt think xstasy was banned from the fed .

i know xstasy was tested by the fed and it came back clear from the old lab :w

richie before u start doing the dirty work for tony and yvonne, who by the way have done more to harm our sport than bush did to iraq, :angry: i suggest u do your homework, a positive test shows they used caffeine , what more needs saying, as tony said no one was aware of this new ruling or has yvonne had a idea over night i think so, anyone standing by them are as bad as them i have nothing more to say on this until the meeting, :angry: they have banned good racing people in the past for which no one ever saw any evidence of .....i have never ever had a warning of the fed this is another lie amongst many , they come up with

SO DO U THINK ME AND DEE GETTING A BAN FOR ME SPEAKING MY MIND IS WORSE THAN GETTING CAUGHT WITH DRUGS IN OUR DOGS SYSTEM BECAUSE THATS THE WAY IT LOOKS :angry:

they have caused a lott of grief in the past for a lott of folks , its time it was stopped , simple the rule brought in by yvonne on zero has come back and bitten her right on her arsse ,

yvonnes own words to gill hardy do the crime u do the time, the drug issues which Yvonne has been hellbent on started as a personal thing with gill and has spiralled since ...if neither have i had one letter of them telling me and my wife were

banned as i said before i would not join anyway while cheats are running the show

next thing u can guarantee is she will be inviting new people on the committee which is good as long as them two resign ..................... :angry:

EY RITCHIE,YOU A GREYHOUND RACER NOW,LET TONY N YVONNE SORT THEIR OWN SHIT OUT ;) :D

GAZ im not doin their dirty work i just put what von n tony asked me to

and like i said it doesnt concern me anymore :p :w

cheers richie pleased to here it ..maybe the fed should come up to the 21st century and invest in a pc ..

So according to the fed committee they lifted the one year ban on dogs that had failed a test at the B.W.R.A. at the same time as they increased the ban for failing a federation test from one year to two.

They have said this and asked Ritchie to put it on the k9 site.

Whippet news January 2002 page eleven, matters arising

(quote, Drug Testing will still take place on a full screen basis with zero tolerance, Any dog/s failing a test as from January 2002 will be banned as well as their owner/s for a two year period, and will also have to pay the full price of the test before they can resume racing when the ban is complete. unquote)

That is the only thing to do with testing that you mentioned when you increased the ban from one to two years for the failure of a drug test. No mention of a rule change on the one year ban for any one failing a B.W.R.A. test.

The rescinded rule was not mentioned in last years report either.

Why should we believe you, before the date of January 2002 when you increased the ban for failure of a test from one year to two years, you had already banned people for two years before this date when your own rulings had said only a one year ban.

hello, can we take it that this meeting is still on ?? also will the NWRF committee be there......... :D

well the meetings still on yes , weather or not the fed committee turn up is up to them

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back