The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

N.W.R.F. RESIGN.

rowland

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A meeting was held tonight to discuss the future of the N.W.R.F.

It has been decided by the committee that, due to the continual accusations towards us as a committee, we are no longer prepared to give up our spare time, hard work and expense ( REGARDLESS OF WHAT SOME OF YOU MAY THINK) to run the Federation events.

You the members now have time to pick the Committee you would like to run the N.W.R.F at the meeting called by Gary & Denise Bailey on January 18th at Ashfordby.

WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE TRUE MEMBERS FOR ALL THEIR SUPPORT.

SIGNED AND AGREED BY TONY WEATHERSON

YVONNE RAGNOLI

PAUL MEAKIN

ALISON UREN.

In view of "Rowlands" reported past I would advise caution on the veracity of this post until it is confirmed by the NWRF committee personaly.

I HAVE JUST COME OFF THE PHONE TO TONY AND YVONNE AND THE POST IS FROM TONY AND YES IT IS TRUE THEY HAVE ALL RESIGNED

we are sorry to see the fed commitee have resigned after doing a brilliant but thankless job over the years. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

gary&donna

Just to let people know the meeting at Asfordby, Melton Mowbray on 18th January 2004 1.30pm will still go ahead , also the meeting was not called by Gary and myself alone but by a lot of concerned members.

Will this meeting now include the voting in of new committee members?

Vicky i would think this will be discussed by all members at meeting through the chair.

JUST LIKE TO SAY SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU HAVE ALL RESIGNED,BUT AT END OF THE DAY YOU ARE BEST OFF OUT OF IT LET SOMEBODY ELSE DO THE JOB.

GOOD LUCK TO THE NEW FED COMMITEE MEMBERS. :thumbsup:

sorry to hear all the fed commitee have resigned. as all events were well turned out for after tony being on the commitee for a number of years it will take someone else dedicated enough to do the job P.S could someone please tell me how you will open the meeting has there are no commitee members left

I have to be very careful here, as in the past on this site I have had opinions which have led to me being approached at the track to have nothing but inaccurate and on one instance, what I will describe as insulting comments made to myself.

So, let me start by saying I have had a great year in my 1st season of racing with my dog Rory (Red Reign out of Bitch CassidyXCracked It), and yes, he is out of one of Yvonne's dogs.

But, Yvonne aprroached me and my wife during the Fordingbridge week whilst Rory was still a pup and spoke most encouragingly about all aspects of whippet racing.

I have never said more then 'hello' to Tony, but he always know's my dog's name, and after doing the weighing in, I have noticed he spends all day doing the traps, if the new FED comittee do the same, great.

My real opinion, is that whippet racing is a great day out for everyone, sadly some of you have issues with one an other, which is fine, but I do hope this latest episode does not hurt whippet racing further....cos, from what I've heard it's the shadow of the sport it was..

Kind Regards to all,

Paul

hope this latest episode does not hurt whippet racing further....cos, from what I've heard it's the shadow of the sport it was..

:( THATS TRUE PAUL AND THE SHADOW IS GETTING SMALLER ;) :

im very sorry to hear this news as i feel the fed work long and hard to make all there avents a great success (w00t) best of luck to the new fed :D (shite spellin) :oops:

There is going to be a new committee voted on , the members meeting will be chaired by a previous fed committee person all above board.

No one is saying that all fed events were not run right , they were run excellent .

But no way could double standards be over looked to suit certain individuals

We are so sorry to hear the committee has resigned, they worked tirelessly to organise good venues. :( ........... How will the new committee get all the paperwork and equipment so that they can carry on where the old FED committee left off........ ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
:unsure: The thing is Paul if this has harmed the sport further in my opinion the blame lies with the two people you mentioned, and if they had done the right thing at the time alot of this could have been avoided!

:( I too am very sorry to see the fed comitee all resign. Over the past eight years that I have been racing the fed have always had very well run opens. Its very sad. :( I too wish anybody who wants to take over the job of being the new commitee the very best of luck.

:angry: THIS IS YVONNE REPLING TO DENISE BAILEYS POST.

I hope the election of a new committee goes out to a postal vote to allow all N.W.R.F. members a chance to select the new committee?????

MEETING CHAIRED BY PREVIOUS N.W.R.F. COMMITTEE MEMBER!(YOU MEAN I.R.G.) ALL ABOVE BOARD LOL.

WHAT DOUBLE STANDARDS?????????

I am not sorry to see the FED commitee resign.

If they had done their jobs fairly & not had double standards i would have thought different. Over the last few years the FED as gone downhill. They have victimised certain people. [For instance Sharon with Sasperella was treated very unfairly at the Fed championships through no fault of her own.]

They have moved all their opens down South to suit themselves instead of spreading them about the country to keep the the entire membership happy.

Theres one OPEN up north this year. [i think they have forgotten they also have members in Scotland.]

We are not getting into a slanging match with u on k9, why has it took until now for you to speak up , is postal voting another new rule you dreamed up ,if you had of stood down from fed when you gave a positive test or banned yourself for two year like any other member would have got .due to your own idiotic ruling on zero people may of thought better of you .....

At least this is a good chance to try and get the fed back to the way it was before your obsession over drug issues, you only have yourselves to blame for your test not the labs ,not bwra or is the first excuse on dogs eating other dogs stools no longer workable, your own rules have come back and bitten you on the arsse. What goes around comes around and a lott of good people are sick of wondering who is next on the hit list targeting and the likes .

Do you think you can Ban anyone who crosses you and says something you do not like grow up yvonne i was not the one with a positive test ,the new fed committee will be sorted out at meeting on sunday.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back