The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Natural Complete Dry Dog Food

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Has anyone any experience with the Gilpa range of foods?
I haven't tried Gilpa as I didn't like the look of it but I have been using Wilsons Pasta choice with chicken and vegetables for the last year with great success and it is very similar . It is also a museli type food which you soften with warm water . I have a shiba inu with a very sensitive tummy and through the years have tried various other completes with no success as they either made him sick or hyper . I can't believe the difference in him since I started using Wilsons as he is so healthy and happy and he has the best coat he has ever had . Wilsons is a Scottish based company .

Foods reccomended by me
Orijen

James wellbeloved

Firstclass

Royal canin

Fish 4 dogs

Wayne Wrights

Applaws

Nutro choice

Wafcol

Ones to avoid.........

Bakers

Pedigree

Pal

Chappie

Winalot

Butchers

Hope that helps! :thumbsup:

I wouldn't say Chappie is one to avoid....it's the only thing my boxer bitch can eat which doesn't cause her pancreatitis to flare up. Chappie is also a really good alternative to boiled chicken and rice if a dog has sensitive digestion or needs to eat something gentle on its stomach during convalescence.

Purina they make the beta greyhound range ,can anyone tell me if that is any good ?

we tried Orijen, it was too rich for Ella, (thank god........ it cost £11 odd compared to £7 odd for the Burns lamb and rice same size !)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back