The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Selling Natural & cruelty free dog grooming products

I Choose What I Use

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi everyone, I'd like to introduce you to our business, I Choose What I Use, and our website, www.ichoosewhatiuse.co.uk

We're a vegetarian company and we sell natural & cruelty free skincare, haircare and cosmetics plus, because we're big dog lovers, we've created a department for Pets too :)

Our Pet products include shampoos, conditioner, nose & paw balm, massage oils and an insect spray, we'd love to know what you think and what else you'd like to see.

We're very strict about the ingredients in the products we select for our website so no sulphates or petrochemical by-products. Our pets can be affected by these types of ingredients just as much as we can plus our 4 legged friends deserve the best!

As we're new to this forum we'd like to offer all dogforum members a 10% discount too, just quote the code DOGLOVE23 during checkout. It can be used against any purchases, not just from the Pet department, and it's valid until 30 April 2013.

We've attached a few product shots below so you can see what we've got in store:

DOGCR001 SCRUFFYCHOPS MUDDY MARVELLOUS CONDITIONER 250ml8.45 fl oz.jpgDOGSR003 SCRUFFYCHOPS ZEST IN SHOW SHAMPOO 250ml8.45 fl oz.jpgMucky Pup Nose & Paw Balm.jpgMucky Pup Shampoo Bar 300dpi.jpg

Look forward to hearing from you all!

Landscape logo.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum! :)

Do you have a dog?

Thank you!

No sadly, don't have a dog at the moment but we have had a German Shepherd, two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and a Border Collie in the past :) . Having to make do with visits to see my brothers Springer Spaniel until we can get another one.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back