The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Naughty Whippet Pics

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Great pics but why dont anyone warn you what whippets are like ?

people just tell you once you get one you soon have another ( very true cause now got 3 !!)

I always thought that they were little shivery dogs on end of leads and so quiet .

SO not true (w00t) They are full of personality and never a dull moment once they own you .

but you still love them and for me i wont have any other breed of dog . :wub:

TURBO said:
Great pics but [SIZE=21pt]why dont anyone warn you what whippets are like ? [/SIZE]people just tell you once you get one you soon have another ( very true cause now got 3 !!)I always thought that they were little shivery dogs on end of leads and so quiet .

SO not true  (w00t) They are full of personality and never a dull moment once they own you .

but you still love them and for me i wont have any other breed of dog .  :wub:

(w00t) ahhh thats half the fun coming home to the unexpected :- " (w00t) i joined this site just over two years ago and didnt even hav emy whippet then ......wait for it (w00t) (w00t) I KNOW HAVE BLEEDING 4 (w00t)

Mine must be abnormal as they havent caused any mass destruction :blink:

I tell Zulu to get off the breakfast bar about 20 times a day but here is one of Pax licking the gravy off the baking tray before I washed up. :rant:

DSC00948.jpg

Bridget says she might not be a whippet, but that's never stopped her from being naughty.

She is like a junkie for tea and coffee!!

PICT0102.jpg

Ahhh - that's a familiar pose.. they just love that clean bedding dont they!!!!

Will dig out some photographic evidence of random acts of naughtiness - Grace usually gives us plenty of opportunities in that department.. although I agree with the earlier comment about them feeding off each other as the previously well mannered Daniel is also developing some michevious tendancies since 'dis'grace joined the family :D

09.jpg

IMG_2208.jpg

Julie D said:
our prev dog, a cocker spaniel had a bean bag bed for less than one day, it was shredded and I know what you mean about the beans being very difficult to clear.....they stick with static to all the white goods in the kitchen, the same occassion he chewed the kitchen floor vinyl tiles and had bits glued to his paws, since he'd bite you for no reason, he had to keep them on 'til my O.H. came home, I walked him with them on, sounded like clippy high heels !
our good girl, Ella, whippet has only ever pulled hair out of the mongolian cushions, I think she's too lazy to wreck stuff (I hope I haven't spoken to soon  :- " )

That's because she's a whippet Julie, and they never do anything wrong o:) :D

Janimal said:
can you see whos stealing in this one... :lol:   :- "
Brilliant picture Janis - one on the look out :- " whilst the other one does the deed!!! :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Linbin said:
Bridget says she might not be a whippet, but that's never stopped her from being naughty.
She is like a junkie for tea and coffee!!

PICT0102.jpg

(w00t) (w00t) That's brilliant, those little critters have to be the next most comical breed :lol: I'd be scared that she might fall in!!

Emma xxx

Ok - here goes.... Not strictly naughty.. more slightly insane....

Here's my famous rolling on my back like a nut case (Daniel walks away when she does this as he is so embarrassed!)

n640226300_927863_6972.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: fab pics guys keep em coming :cheers:

Zephyr making the duvet a bit more comfy by digging a big hole in the middle of it :oops: - he has now done this to FOUR duvets :eek: - if I don't put a clean cover on it immediately after taking the dirty one off, this is the result!!! (w00t) :clown:

Zephyr_destroyed_duvet_Apr07.jpg

Zephyr said:
Zephyr making the duvet a bit more comfy by digging a big hole in the middle of it :oops:   - he has now done this to FOUR duvets :eek:   - if I don't put a clean cover on it immediately after taking the dirty one off, this is the result!!! (w00t)   :clown:
(w00t) :- " :wacko: Fred still does this but he only succeeds in ripping the buttons off the quilt cover as he digs and scrapes at the end of the bed. Thank goodness he hasn't succeeded in a digging a hole in our quilt...there would be feathers everywhere! He has put a big hole in our settee cushion instead though :unsure:

Fortunately I only get cheap and nasty hollowfil duvets, so they are not so expensive to replace, and I'm not hooverng up feathers for the next six weeks! :lol:

jodster74 said:
Ok - here goes.... Not strictly naughty.. more slightly insane....
Here's my famous rolling on my back like a nut case (Daniel walks away when she does this as he is so embarrassed!)

View attachment 58345

Aww I love your picture. I know the feeling of embarrassing, there is a busy road where I sometimes walk along and at one side there is lots of grass, Penny often stops and rolls about like that, then she just stops and stays upside down like that :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back