The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Naughty Whippet Pics

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ok after tias little number with blues new quilt i thought it would be fun to see other peoples pics of the destruction ther naughty whips do ,il start with my lot .....

naughty tia first ...

P1010001-16.jpg

P1010012-6.jpg

and of course partners in crime ollie and blues antics half an eaten door :- "

P3130014.jpg

P1010055copy.jpg

and dont get me started was new sofa just couple days old this was :angry:

P3120006.jpg

and then they desided they would murder poor pigy :lol:

P1010072-2.jpg

I don't have any photo's like that - Bluebell is an Angel o:) ...except the kitchen floor...and the wallpaper...and the plaster... :oops:

meddling said:
I don't have any photo's like that - Bluebell is an Angel o:) ...except the kitchen floor...and the wallpaper...and the plaster... :oops:
:- " right anybody else post saying ther whippet is an o:) is a bif fat fibber as we all know whippets aint (w00t) thers loads more mine have done like blue getting into the food cupaord a few times and getting flower, rice and other nice food allover the kitchen floor ,but at the time i was to annoyed to take a pic and the time they ransacked the kids bedroom they were not amused :oops:

nicky12 said:
meddling said:
:- " right anybody else post saying ther whippet is an o:) is a bif fat fibber as we all know whippets aint (w00t) thers loads more mine have done like blue getting into the food cupaord a few times and getting flower, rice and other nice food allover the kitchen floor ,but at the time i was to annoyed to take a pic and the time they ransacked the kids bedroom they were not amused :oops:
:lol: :lol: :oops:

I'm sorry Nicky! :b

I can see (addictive as they are) a lot going for keeping just the one whippet! they seem to feed off each others naughtyness!!! :D

Where do I start? :- " Will have to spend a few hours sorting out my destructive whippet pics! Will post later. :lol: But I think your half eaten door is far worse than anything mine have done! (w00t)

Where to start..... there has been countless things with our old greyhound eating through our kitchen door to get into the lounge while we popped out, Sidney and his tissue antics and now Ben who only the other day chewed a huge hole in my travle rug and now thinks it is some sort of teething chew.... only really caught Sidney's naughtiness with tissues on camera.

So here goes ....

His first night with us, he thought he would go in training for the next andrex puppy

Sidwithtoiletrol2.jpg

Then a few months on.... he thought that while we were decorating and keeping him out of the way in the utility room that he would try out the kitchen tissue as well

SP_A0036.jpg

and then..... he took a fancy for my pretty box of tisses that had pictures on them while I was hoovering upstairs.

Image313.jpg

But all in all he is 'my angel' who gave me something to take my mind off things during a very difficult time.

scan0094.jpg

and then..... he took a fancy for my pretty box of tisses that had pictures on them while I was hoovering upstairs.

Image313.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But all in all he is 'my angel' who gave me something to take my mind off things during a very difficult time.

scan0094.jpg

Whippets are just great aren't they? So loving and knowing just what you need - he's a special boy your Sid :wub: :wub:

(w00t) hes certinly like the loo roll rachel :lol:

I'm scared to speak too soon, but Penny has never destroyed anything in the house, I think we have been lucky. She isn't a complete angel though, if she is off the lead and sees a bike she will run after and chase it, I don't have any pictures of this though :p .

What she does do in the house though, she waits until one of us has made our bed and then decides thats the one she wants on so we have to lift the covers up for her and the bed gets all messy again :wub:

09.jpg

IMG_2208.jpg

:wub: wat a good girl only messing your beds up send her around here will maybe she cant teach my lot to be good (i dont believe you thou whippet and good in same sentance ) :- " :lol:

Sarah86 said:
I'm scared to speak too soon, but Penny has never destroyed anything in the house, I think we have been lucky.  She isn't a complete angel though, if she is off the lead and sees a bike she will run after and chase it, I don't have any pictures of this though  :p   .
What she does do in the house though, she waits until one of us has made our bed and then decides thats the one she wants on so we have to lift the covers up for her and the bed gets all messy again  :wub:

09.jpg

IMG_2208.jpg

Aw Ben likes to snuggle under the covers with us at the weekend when he is allowed up when we have a cuppa in the morning, and then over heats himself and climbs onto my pillow... Sid likes to sit on top the bed, weighing down our legs :lol:

nicky12 said:
and of course partners in crime ollie and blues antics half an eaten door  :- "
P3130014.jpg

[SIZE=21pt]OMG!!!!!!![/SIZE]

(w00t) Thats a wee bit more than half an eaten door they've turned that into a door frame. (w00t)

you sure they wernt asking you for a doggy door in there before they did this? :- "

well my little angel has never done any damage in the house, she is a model whippet (well apart from stealing food :- " )

this is the only thing she has ever done, and it was only a sponge (she has a thing for them :wacko: )...........

Picture301.jpg

My boy Ollie had a thing for bins when he was little... he wrecked a few in a similar fashion. Still, they are pretty cheap and look at the fun he had!

olliebin.JPG

This is what happened when I forgot to put the catch on the larder door...........

Just add eggs! :- "

Picture003.jpg

Picture001.jpg

I wouldn't mind but the culprit is nearly 10 years old.

Debbie

Of course an Iggy would NEVER behave like that..... o:)

(w00t) [SIZE=21pt]NOT!!![/SIZE]

...notice he didn't even stop when I was close up with a camera!!!!!.... he just carried on with his de-stuffing production :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) Here's both of them at it!!!

... o:) note the innocent whippets looking anxiously around as if to say they'd never dream of doing things like that because they're whippets and whippets are innocent and beautiful and not naughty like little iggie-monkeys!!!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: They look like ther having a fab time ther bless :- "

Kaya didn't take to this bed.....

Picture050.jpg

It wasn't meeeeeeeeeee

Picture048.jpg

Picture053.jpg

This

P1010033-5.jpg

Was reduced to this.......Sada's handiwork

Damage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back