The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nch Jack The Lad X Supreme Rch Miss Daisy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Can't believe it was sunny here yesterday, and its her favourite sunny spot 8)

Don't think she'll be laying there today :teehee:

2day008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
megshowing002-1.jpg

This is Meg :wub: She won her 1st rosette in the puppy showing at Shugborough at the weekend :thumbsup:

Well done Meg :))

Daisy is 20 weeks old today, so I'll weigh her Carole and add 4 lbs and see what she finishes up at :unsure:

We have weighed Meg she is 23lb, so plus 4lb = 27lb, so will this be her final weight, at what age do they stop growing. Whats Daisys weight. Glynis

Just weighed her, and she was 19lbs 11ounces, thats including all the bloody toast Hazel's given her this morning.

Just weighed her, and she was 19lbs 11ounces, thats including all the bloody toast Hazel's given her this morning.
so we will say maybe 20lb then ooh u may get yr lightweight then geoff i say 24/25lb :thumbsup:

We have weighed Meg she is 23lb, so plus 4lb = 27lb, so will this be her final weight, at what age do they stop growing. Whats Daisys weight. Glynis
According to the 20 weeks theory Glynis or there abouts :unsure:

the theory worked on one of mine. rio was 22lb @ 20 weeks and is now nearly a year old and is approx 25/26lb :thumbsup:

can u remember wot she weighed @ 12 weeks and 13 weeks geoff? double that and c if its the same as the 20 weeks theory :wacko: :thumbsup:

the theory worked on one of mine. rio was 22lb @ 20 weeks and is now nearly a year old and is approx 25/26lb :thumbsup: can u remember wot she weighed @ 12 weeks and 13 weeks geoff? double that and c if its the same as the 20 weeks theory :wacko: :thumbsup:
At 13 weeks she was 13lbs 6 ounces

look well geoff i think you got 26lb there :thumbsup:

Shes beautiful G&H, really looking forward to seeing her on the track when the time comes

Daisy 23lb and Roxy 30llb (10 mths old next Sunday)

awning004.jpg

Roxy

awning002-1.jpg

We also saw Ruby while we were up Scotland,who is now 24lb,but Geoff never got round to taking any photo's of her

ruby had her 1st handslip today @ wallsend and chased no probs and jerry went in with another dog taking 2yds on it and the other dog didnt quite catch jerry but was right behind it so he wudve known it was there, looking good. :thumbsup:

ruby had her 1st handslip today @ wallsend and chased no probs and jerry went in with another dog taking 2yds on it and the other dog didnt quite catch jerry but was right behind it so he wudve known it was there, looking good. :thumbsup:
Daisy had first trial with a another dog 1/2 yard in front of her, she caught it straight away, had a little look :sweating: then continued after the lure :thumbsup:

Lets see what happens with her next trial :unsure:

ooh its excting stuff all the litter getting started now looking forward to following their progress :luck:

ooh its excting stuff all the litter getting started now looking forward to following their progress :luck:
Can't wait Carole :luck: They're coming on a treat

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back