The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nch Rch North 2 South

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sorry to hear that paul, He was a top class dog.

All the best hope he enjoyes his retirement and good luck with your new pup.

Jackie Colin and the gang

Sorry to hear that Jack has had to retire although he was our biggest rival he was a fantastic dog to watch run and i never minded being beat by such a top class animal and such a lovely couple who owned him no matter how much he won they still were very gracious in winning. Lets hope your pup does you proud and you get the pup out of Jack that you want.

Tig says he will soon be joining you :D

sorry to hear about jack's retirement hope he has a good one and he does well at stud :luck:

p.s a hope iccy is bein nice to you :D

For all the new racers that have seen North 2 South run, and then wonder how he compares to the 30 lb dogs from the past. I have read whippet news for over 30 years and no 30ld dog has won so many races at yard per pound over 150 as North 2 south. A fantastic animal not as good as Mad Mick on the bends but on the straights different class winning from the back on countless races. Good luck in his retirement and I hope you get another winner bred out of Jack.

Scotty.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back