The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nch Southern Spark

N2S

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
we have made the decision to retire southern spark as his leg injury has reoccured. he has given us plenty of good racing after a lot of hard work and deserves his retirement.

I've not been in racing long but it's a name I've heard a lot of, :)) happy retirement Southern Spark. :thumbsup: di

Happy Retirement Timmy :wub:

I hope you enjoy a stud career x (I know one little bitch with her name top of the list :thumbsup:

sorry to here hope you get a few bitch to him happy retirement

Sorry to read this Paul/Kathryn :( Thought he had come back so well.Happy Retirement Timmy and best of :luck: with stud duties

he was a joy to see him race and now he can get his end away lots of bitches for him :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sad news, exciting dog to watch .have a happy retirement. :luck:

what a shame but i van see why good luck as a stud if you decide to go down that route

donna

Very Sorry to hear that he has retired ,, I know that he couldnt of gone to a better home and no one would of had the patience or put the time and the miles and the money in with this dog as you and kathryn have ,, Good Luck with his stud :luck: xxx

Enjoy Your Retirement "Icabod" :teehee: xx

good luck paul/kathryn he done you pround at fed champs hard to bring dogs back from bad injurys but you two did good luck at stud :thumbsup:

Hope Timmy enjoys a long and happy retirement Paul & Kathryn :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back