The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Babies Have Arrived

Tezer

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi All,

This is our first post to this community. We would like to advise the arrival of our latest whippet litter. Ch Teajaan Boys Onth Side (Gr Ch Taejaan Read My Lips ex Ch Chelsea Let your light Shine (imp USA)) has produced 6 babies for us. There are 4 females and 2 males. Mum and babies are doing well.

Dad is also very proud of his latest litter Ch Rothbury The Lone Ranger (ai) "Shadow" is by the well known Aust & Int Ch Rothbury Bone Crusher ex Ch Rothbury At the Ritz.

Thanks for letting us have the opportunity to brag about our new babies.

Regards

Garry & Danielle

congratulations on your new litter of puppies you will have to put some pics on for all the puppyholics

congrats on your new puppies :cheers: and welcome to k9 :thumbsup:

Congratulations, and welcome to K9! Looks like very interesting combination. I saw Bonecrusher a couple of times after he moved to Norway, he really was stunning. Shadow looks to have inherited much of his looks. :cheers:

:) Firstly welcome, I has noticed you lurking out there recently.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your babies.

Loved your website guys, great to read about all those wonderful dogs that you have owned, bred and handled over the years.

Welcome to K9! Congratulations on your litter! :cheers:

Hello Garry & Danielle and welcome to K9. Congratulations on your new litter :) I've always admired Shadow, he looks very much like his dad Bones. Shadow's half-sister "Saara" (Ch Bokellas Cowra Chardonnay, by Ch Rothbury Bonecrusher out of Bokellas den Skona Galatea) recently celebrated her 14th birthday!

Here's a photo of our 14 year old Saara :p

saara2005_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to k9 & congratulations on your first litter of puppies will need to post some pics though :cheers:

Welcome to K9. Oooo yes pictures please :thumbsup: congratulation on your new arrivals :wub:

Hi Gary and Danielle - welcome aboard the Good Ship K9!

Will look forward to pics of the pups - should be some pretty markings in there!

Hi Garry & Danielle,

Welcome to K9ers.

Congrats on the new pups.. I'm so pleased for you. Just hope I am as successful with 'Satia' next time around; can't wait!

Please post pics when you can.

Take care.

Colin

Hi all,

We have downloaded the pics from the camera showing our white babies at a matter of hours old.

Regards

Garry & Danielle Dryburgh

puppies_all.jpg

All I can say is "Aaaawwwwww". :)

How pretty! :huggles:

Aaaawww!

I've just got a puppy fever!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Congratulations!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back