The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Babies In The Ring 2007

saraquele

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
thought this may be a nice topic for the start of a new year :thumbsup:

who has got new babies due out in the ring or hoping to get in the ring :)

well you know mine , im HOPING one of mine will get there , they have all the makings but they are only 3 months so time will tell (w00t)

oh and ive decided im going to run Monty on too :- "

unless a FANTASTIC show home comes up for him :)) as he is turning out to be quite a stunner and i cant decide on either of the boys so for now they are both staying :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR :cheers:

that's great news about Monty - I'd of snapped him up if I hadn't of got my own handsome Monty first :huggles: but blimey, your house is going to feel very full :wacko:

well, if I can find some ringcraft classes, and if I can make Monty do as he is told :- " and if he has still got most of the right bits in most of the right places then it looks like I'll be seeing you around :thumbsup:

what are their show names, did you get the charm ones?

edited to say, it also depends on whether we can peel the iggies off him :lol:

View attachment 39147

Last edited by a moderator:
ive only just sent the reg off :b

had to wait for Eva to pick her pup before i could name them as she chose her own name , SO subject to k.c of course the names will be

BLISS = SARAQUELE SACRED CHARM

ELLIOT= SARAQUELE ETERNAL CHARM

MONTY = SARAQUELE IMPERIAL CHARM

TODD = SARAQUELE CHARMED LIFE

luckily ive got a decent sized house , a large back garden and the peak district on my doorstep (w00t)

only work part time and my 18yr old daughter works shifts in a care home so is usually around if im not and i live next door to my parents so its quite good really , plus i wont be keeping both boys :- " honest , i just cant decide which i like best so am JUST running them on :D

cant wait to meet you Alison , will be great to finally see you in person :thumbsup:

what is your Montys show name ?

:luck: in the ring , just enjoy it :cheers:

If all things go to plan, a boy and a girl from my litter will be staying here and hopefully making an appearance in the summer. Plus there is a good chance that the black brindle bitch and one of the other boys will be shown also. :thumbsup:

it will be nice to see you too! maybe at Crufts?

just running them on? yeah, lets see how many dogs you got this time next year :- " :lol:

Monty is Bluestreak Bright Side, Cathie let us help pick his name, we like it cos after a bit of a hard year we're hoping Monty will help us to do what his name says! and its also one of Wayne's favourite Killers songs, Mr Brightside, and Monty's mum is Burning Bright so there is the link there too - he really couldn't be called anything else :lol:

and as for just enjoying it, I'll probably try it and hate it! but as they say, you have to try everything once - twice if you like it :- "

Millie said:
If all things go to plan, a boy and a girl from my litter will be staying here
do you have any idea who you want to stay yet? can't wait for your next installment of pics, that black brindle bitch is gorgeous :wub:

At present it will be this girl ........

doris said:
it will be nice to see you too!  maybe at Crufts?
just running them on?  yeah, lets see how many dogs you got this time next year :- "  :lol:

Monty is Bluestreak Bright Side, Cathie let us help pick his name, we like it cos after a bit of a hard year we're hoping Monty will help us to do what his name says! and its also one of Wayne's favourite Killers songs, Mr Brightside, and Monty's mum is Burning Bright so there is the link there too - he really couldn't be called anything else :lol:

and as for just enjoying it, I'll probably try it and hate it! but as they say, you have to try everything once - twice if you  like it :- "

i will be coming to watch at crufts but wont be bringing Jan :(

she hasnt regained her pre pregnancy shape as yet but we will see , she is qualified for life as she has her stud book no but i will see if i get her out again or not :(

will really miss showing her thought :(

lovely name for Monty :wub:

dont take showing too seriousley , its a chance to meet up with like minded people for a lovely day out and the fact you stand in a ring for half an hour or so is just a bit you have to do (w00t)

Black brindle girl and hopefully this boy will be going to k9 ers :- " ........ nothing is definate yet :thumbsup:

Millie said:
Black brindle girl and hopefully this boy will be going to k9 ers   :- "  ........ nothing is definate yet  :thumbsup:

if the home for the black brindle girl falls through , pass her my way please (w00t)

whoever has any of them are going to be very lucky :wub:

how exciting! I like that little boy, even if he is the one that didn't want to stand :lol:

the black brindle girl, you could always stick her in the post to me if it doesn't work out, as I think Sharon has enough puppies on her hands now :p

doris said:
how exciting!  I like that little boy, even if he is the one that didn't want to stand :lol:
the black brindle girl, you could always stick her in the post to me if it doesn't work out, as I think Sharon has enough puppies on her hands now :p

:blink: too many puppies , how absurd , one can never have too many :lol:

saraquele said:
she is qualified for life as she has her stud book no
dont take showing too seriousley , its a chance to meet up with like minded people for a lovely day out

how does the stud book no work? I need to find a book or something that explains all this stuff to me :wacko:

I've been going to the odd show here and there for years, and to crufts since before we even had a whippet so my plan was to get myself a nice pup who will hopefully turn out nice enough to take to some shows so I've got a good excuse to go and to have company in the car journey there and back - now I've got that I'm a bit worried that he is now 4 months old, not been to any ringcraft classes and I've not looked at any shows I can enter him in to, and that I'm going to let him down!! :unsure:

best phone up Cathie for a bit of breeder's advice :- "

you get your stud book no by qualifying for it at a CH show .

im not exactly sure of which classes but i do know its 1st 2nd or 3rd in limit and open , i know its in other classes too but not 100% sure which ones , im a novice too (w00t)

Jan got 1st in limit bitch at man CH 2005 and i got a lovely certificate off the K.C with her stud book no on it :thumbsup:

just practice at home if you cant find ring craft classes , get the kennel gazette , comes out each month , only aboyt £13 a year and it has ALL the shows all over the uk from limit to CH shows :thumbsup:

edited to say . you will never let your dog down as he loves you no matter what :wub:

you will get the hang of it and dont be nervouse , its only a dog show :thumbsup:

you always take the best dog home anyway :luck:

he's with us forever, no matter what - as long as he learns to stop trying to eat my posh bras - he never nicks my cheap work ones :rant: :lol:

Rushden will have some exciting new whippet youngsters making their debut in the ring this Spring (w00t) ....if all goes to plan :blink: !!

Rushden Impressionist and Mystic Rhapsody of Rushden will be campaigned by us,and Rushden Picture This ( litter sister to Impressionist ) will be shown by her new owner over in England.(All the best with her Cait!!! :thumbsup: )

..........We will also have a new baby in the terrier group in the form of Brackaghmoss Bramble, our beautiful new border pup :wub: .... Bramble is already a wee show off at the tender age of 4 months!!!

A busy year ahead with our new recruits aswell as our old faithfuls :thumbsup:

:luck: BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE IN THE RING IN 2007!! :luck:

Tracy and the above mentioned canines; Renoir, Madison & Bramble!!!

louiejoe said:
..........We will also have a new baby in the terrier group in the form of Brackaghmoss Bramble, our beautiful new border pup  :wub: .... Bramble is already a wee show off at the tender age of 4 months!!!
oh, please put a pic of him on here, I love borders! that was my first choice for a dog but my youngest was only 2 and after talking to the breed rescues for borders and whippets, we decided that a terrier and a toddler wasn't the best mix so went for a whippet - and here we are, many years later, still not got a border :wacko:

just have to settle for lovely whippies and iggies :- "

o:) It's looking good for Sharma ,due the end of January . I hope to have 1 or 2 :- " staying from this litter .

Glad that Monty is staying with you Sharon.It is difficult to let them go when you feel that little something about them .

I'm only taking my 2 boys to Crufts for a fun day out . Lauren will be doing her Junior Handleing :wub: ,so Carn has got to go ;) and strut his stuff.

From the litter I have at the moment 1 will deffinately be going showing ,but not been picked yet . there are 2 ,a dog and a bitch that really catch my eye .But ..........

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back