The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Babies In The Ring 2007

doris said:
louiejoe said:
..........We will also have a new baby in the terrier group in the form of Brackaghmoss Bramble, our beautiful new border pup  :wub: .... Bramble is already a wee show off at the tender age of 4 months!!!
oh, please put a pic of him on here, I love borders! that was my first choice for a dog but my youngest was only 2 and after talking to the breed rescues for borders and whippets, we decided that a terrier and a toddler wasn't the best mix so went for a whippet - and here we are, many years later, still not got a border :wacko:

just have to settle for lovely whippies and iggies :- "

Here is a pic of her just for you Doris!!! She was 8 weeks in this pic :wub: :wub:

Trying to post a pic, last one didn't work for Louiejoe, so we'll see if this does!!!

dukie

Bramble_10weeks.JPG

still not much use, the image is too big apparently, I'm in a hurry at the moment, but when I get more time I'll work it out :wacko: :blink: :wacko:

My little girl Lettie :wub: -Cryhavoc Contemplation - was 6 months old on Friday.

I think she'll be very slow to mature, but have decided to show her anyway as

she shows signs of needing loads of time to learn how to behave in the ring :- "

well...if all goes to plan :luck: :luck: :luck:

there will be both a daughter of devil dog Owen :devil:

and a daughter of kissy tissy Otis :wub:

fingers crossed :D

Not a whippy but my baby iggy Lottie, Rilloby Carlotta Mia, has her FIRST show on Saturday at the lovely age of 7months.

(w00t) She refuses to stand still even at home and her triangles are more like dodecahedrons the way she wobbles but we'll get there I'm sure - this weekend will be good practice!!

VERY BEST LUCK for 2007 for everyone with new babies :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

frost_3.jpg

zilloot said:
Not a whippy but my baby iggy Lottie,  Rilloby Carlotta Mia,  has her FIRST show on Saturday at the lovely age of 7months.
(w00t) She refuses to stand still even at home and her triangles are more like dodecahedrons the way she wobbles but we'll get there I'm sure - this weekend will be good practice!!

VERY BEST LUCK for 2007 for everyone with new babies  :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   :thumbsup:

she is such a sweetie , hope we land on the same day sometimes so i can see her in person :wub:

good luck to you all of 2007 :luck: :thumbsup:

sharon you will be very busy with 3 babies to show, your puppies are lovely, i think monty is :wub: :wub:

melanie said:
good luck to you all of 2007  :luck:   :thumbsup: sharon you will be very busy with 3 babies to show, your puppies are lovely, i think monty is  :wub:   :wub:

i wont be showing all 3 of them :(

i will have decided by then which boy i am to keep , i realisticly can not keep 3 pups but 1 dog and 1 bitch will be ok , i think i can just about manage them :blink:

and of course that is IF they are up to standard when they are older :- "

and if a suitable show home comes up in the mean time i would let one go :(

Last edited by a moderator:
dukie said:
Trying to post a pic, last one didn't work for Louiejoe, so we'll see if this does!!!
dukie

OMG!!! :eek: how cute is he! :wub: thanks for the pic, I must get myself a border one day

we are keeping everything crossed, that our Eric will be joining you all in the ring in 2007 ... after Easter :wub:

Here are my 3 little candidates for the showring. Pictures taken on their 6 weeks birthday. I cannot make up my mind which one, they all move well. each has lot going for her. I just cannot decide which to keep :unsure:

Stella for me, no doubt - based on what, I don't know! But she just 'speaks' to me :wub:

good thread sharon! i hope to make a fool of myself too this year with blue and sophie, blue is at crufts this year so will be a great experience , we will be the comedy act of the ig circle!!! :- " who cares he is THE BEST anyway!!! and i will venture out with our homebred whippet jessie, so excited just hope i dont let jessie and dad down !!! all good fun and we always take the best dog home so just go with the flow and have fun ( repeat many many times tanya!!!)

hoping to get this young lady out in 2007,also my two lads will be at Crufts

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back